Dissatisfied with the way of life in these years of crisisforced by lack of employment or tired of doing hard and poorly paid jobs, many Italians think of leaving the "Bel Paese", to go to those countries that promise a better quality of life.
But where to go? What are the cities where you can find work? ForTravelAdviceLovers try to answer these questions in this ranking of 5 European countries where it is easier to find work for an Italian.
5 - London, UK
London it is the main destination for those looking for work abroad. Increasingly young they are fascinated by this city and the many opportunities it offers. However it must be emphasized that in this country the competition it is high and the requirements for well-qualified jobs are above average. Having said that, those who aspire to relevant positions are better off turning their attention elsewhere.
- Unemployment rate: 9,1%
- Most requested professions: web designer, programmer, pizza maker, cook, interpreter, tour leader, call center operator, import export, engineer, teacher
4 - Brussels, Belgium
The economy of this Northern European country is one of the best in the old continent. Here the level of quality of life it is quite high, however, among the main requirements required to work there is the knowledge of French and dell 'English.
This is a suitable destination for those who do not have problems with languages.
- Unemployment rate: 7,6%
- Most requested professions: psychologist, architect, doctor, engineer, financial analyst
3 - Munich, Germany
Bronze medal to the Germany, Merkel will be happy! This country offers several job opportunities and, all in all, for an Italian, it is not so difficult to settle in, especially thanks to the nourishment Italian community present in this city.
- Unemployment rate: 2,6%
- Most requested professions: doctor, nurse, social health worker, engineer, IT expert, mechanic, electrician, driver (truck and bus), cook, waiter
2 - Vienna, Austria
Vienna is the city with the quality of life best in the world!
This country is distinguished by the quality of services and infrastructure, for attention to the health and family, air pollution and the public transport network but above all for the excellent ones job opportunities which it offers to its citizens! Lucky them...
- Unemployment rate: 5%
- Most requested professions: cook, waiter, tour guide, pastry chef, ice cream maker, biotechnology engineer, IT expert
1 - Zurich, Switzerland
In the first place we find the Switzerland, which offers the absolute best opportunities for an Italian looking for employment. More than 500.000 Swiss residents are descended from our compatriots. The country has a very low unemployment rate, presenting an economic well-being like few in Europe. Furthermore, thanks to the agreement signed in 1999 between Switzerland and the European Union, citizens of both parties benefit from a right of free movement between their respective territories.
- Unemployment rate: 3,5%
- Most requested professions: programmer, specialized assistance personnel, carpenter, civil engineer, mechanic, bricklayer