When winter is about to end and the air smells of sunshine, the longing for summer begins to be felt. With the arrival of Spring the senses awaken, even if the hot summer afternoons are still a distant mirage! It is not said, however, that it is not possible to enjoy warm temperatures, beach and sea well in advance of the hot season.
Here are a few Seaside which, even in Spring, can be chosen to sip a cocktail on a paradise beach, pampered by the gentle sea breeze. Where to go to the beach in Spring? Here 11 destinations to enjoy a fabulous climate already in April and May!
1 - El Quseir, Egypt
Quseir is an old woman port city on the Red Sea, an excellent seaside destination for beach tourists and diving enthusiasts who want to avoid the chaos of Sharm el-Sheikh. There are sandy beaches, clear sea and above all fantastic coral reefs to be admired during snorkeling and diving sessions. The city, once among the most flourishing in Egypt, offers over 5.000 years of history and culture: a must see buildings from the colonial era, the Roman quarry and the remains of a th century gold mining town.
- Average temperature in April: min 20 ° - max 27 °
- to marsa alam (about 140 km) from € 274,55 - Find out more
- hotels and b & b from € 62,00 per night - Find out more
2 - Maldives, Indian Ocean (29 ° C)
The name alone evokes heavenly beaches and crystal clear waters. They are one of the most popular destinations for those looking for a kind of holiday full of sea and relaxation, for those who want to spend days sunbathing on the white beaches sipping cocktails between one dive and another to discover the barrier Reef.
The first part of spring (March-April) is preferred, as from May there is a slight risk of cyclones.
The sea is a broth, the temperature in the months of March-April is about 28/30 degrees.
- Average temperatures in April: min 30 ° - max 32 °
- from € 495,92 - Find out more
- stays from € 56,00 per night - Find out more
3 - Seychelles, Africa (28 ° C)
It may not be a low cost destination, but you really want to put a price on the Seychelles sea?
Beaches, crystalline sea, splendid backdrops, and many festivals of music, colors, traditions. The Seychelles are one an ideal destination for everyone, from families to children and couples. Wallets permitting ...
The second part of spring (late May) is preferable, because until April there is a slight risk of cyclones.
- Average temperatures in April: min 25 ° - max 31 °
- from € 486,75 - Find out more
- stays from € 64,00 per night - Find out more
4 - Crete, Greece
This island is recommended for its particularly favorable position. It is found, in fact, in the eastern Mediterranean area, where the water is always one or two degrees higher, almost reaching 21 ° C already in May. Don't miss the enchanting Balos Lagoon, its emerald waters are truly suggestive.
- Average temperature in April: min 2 ° - max 10 °
- from € 94,98 - Find out more
- hotels and b & b from € 58,00 per night - Find out more
5 - Malta
The archipelago of Malta lies in the middle of the Mediterranean and it is recommended for those who want to enjoy a sea of beautiful waters but also naturalistic landscapes of value. No wonder that one of the most beautiful beaches is called Paradise Beach, chosen by the youngest true paradise of fun. The island of Malta also retains fascinating archaeological remains, some of which are still shrouded in mystery, ideal for fans of history puzzles.
- Average temperature in April: 23 ° C
- from € 29,98 - Find out more
- hotels and b & b from € 52,00 per night - Find out more
6 - Pantelleria Island, Italy
The water temperature is around 20 ° C in May, so the sea is still a bit cold for the warmest! Despite this, the island of Pantelleria is splendid in spring: the temperature is mild but not sultry, the sun warms pleasantly. It is also possible to meet along the coast real heavenly corners, such as the volcanic lake, the Cheese rocks and the Cala Tramontana cliffs.
- Average temperature in April: 20 ° C
- starting from € 63,69 -
- hotels and dammusi from € 50,00 per night - Find out more
7 - Lanzarote (Canary Islands), Spain
The island of Lanzarote is located in front of the coast of Morocco, the temperature felt even in spring is very influenced by the proximity to Africa.
It is a declared volcanic island biosphere reserve by Unesco. The landscape offers stunning views, including cliffs overlooking the sea and some hidden coves.
The month of May is preferred, even in the first part of the season the temperatures are pleasant but the sea is cooler.
- Average temperature in April: 23 ° C
- starting from € 77,70 -
- hotels and b & b from € 51,00 per night - Find out more
8 - Saidia, Morocco
On the coasts of Morocco, in North Africa, they are present some interesting seaside centers including Saidia, a town located 300 km north of Agadir. The climate is mild throughout the year and allows a pleasant dip even in spring. The beach is made up of golden sand and surrounded by unspoiled nature, rich in fragrant eucalyptus and mimosas.
- Average temperature in April: 23 ° C
- to Oujda (approx. 60 km) from € 184,84 - Find out more
- hotels and b & b from € 45,00 per night - Find out more
9 - Ibiza (Balearic Islands), Spain
Tourist destination par excellence during the summer season, the island of Ibiza is famous for its discos and nightclubs so loved by young people from all over the world.
During the Spring, the island can be appreciated instead for its sea and nature. The beaches are numerous and beautiful, starting from Cala de San Vicent up to Las Salinas.
The month of May is preferred to enjoy a bit of beach life!
- Average temperature in April: 18 ° C
- starting from € 29,98 -
- hotels and b & b from € 65,00 per night - Find out more
10 - Side, Turkey
Side, near Antalya on the southern coast of Turkey, it is the perfect meeting point between an ancient walled city and a modern seaside resort.
Here are precious archaeological sites such as the amphitheater, the temple of Apollo and the Roman bath, and at the same time modern and luxurious hotels, beach bars and hundreds of solutions. Side is an interesting alternative to the more famous resorts of the Turkish Riviera.
The month of May is preferred, with temperatures between 15 and 25 degrees. In June the heat is already unbearable, while until April it often rains.
- Average temperature in April: 25 ° C
- to Antalya (approx. 60 km) from € 170,49 - Find out more
- hotels and b & b from € 63,00 per night - Find out more
11 - Mexico: Cancun and Yucatan Peninsula
Central America has a pleasant climate during the spring, and the March-May quarter is the best to visit Cancun. Here too you will find beautiful beaches such as Playa del Carmen e Cancun, but above all you will be fascinated by the natural and historical context of the place. You will face bike excursions immersing yourself in wonderful landscapes, discover the incredible Cenotes caves and get on pyramids of Teotihuacan.
Whether you are an adult or a child, you will feel like explorers of the likes of Indiana Jones and Lara Croft. Also always in Mexico you can visit the fantastic theme park Xcaret, which with its activities allows a full immersion in the culture and tradition that characterizes the history of the Yucatan peninsula.
- Average temperature in April: 20 ° Min and 32 ° Max
- starting from € 525,00 -
- Hotel and b & b starting from € 57,89 per room -
Where not to go: destinations not recommended in spring
Most Interesting Articles
- top 10 mafias in the world the richest and most powerful criminal organizations
- maldives islands where they are when to go and what to see
- top 10 biggest and most beautiful zoos in europe official ranking
- ranking of the most rude countries in the world
- the 15 biggest and most beautiful zoos in the world official ranking