Ibiza is an island that belongs politically to Spain and which, together with Formentera and other small islets, it is part of the Balearic Islands. The tourist attractions that bring visitors to the island to spend their holidays are undoubtedly the beaches, even if the villages boast important stories as well as breathtaking views. During a week it is It is possible to visit more beaches, and also stop off on the nearby island of Formentera.
Are you ready to spend a week between sun, sea, relaxation and even culture? Go with us, here what to see in Ibiza in 7 days!
- 1 day
- 2 day
- 3 day
- 4 day
- 5 day
- 6 day
- 7 day
- How much does a week cost in Ibiza
- Before leaving: useful tips
- User questions and comments
One of the first things to do in Ibiza is to visit its beaches. One of the best known in Ibiza town is Platja d'en Bossa, where the most famous bathing establishment, the Bora Bora, is located. Here we dance from the afternoon until the night. This beach is full of places to dance and spend unforgettable days.
To begin with, we recommend that you start in the morning visiting this area of the city where you can also go shopping and go to the Centro Comercial la Sirena, and wander around the famous streets lined with large hotels and restaurants.
For lunch you can stop and try the burgers of Steak 'n Shake, the famous fast food that overlooks the seafront, the average cost per person is about € 15,00.
In the afternoon we recommend pass it on the beach of Platja d'en Bossa, wonderful, huge and envied by all for its crystal clear water and fine sand. Already in the early afternoon and still with the sunlight you start dancing at the bathing establishment in Bora Bora, the center of entertainment of Platja d'en Bossa.
In the evening, we suggest you go to one of the local restaurants specializing in cocktails. Murphy's Ibiza is the ideal place, with about € 8,00 you can enter by paying only the drink. We dance, drink and sing. Perfect for an early evening in Ibiza. After dinner, if you still want to frolic, you can reach one of the most beautiful clubs of the Island, that is Ushuaïa Beach Club Ibiza.
- Distance traveled: 1,4 km / 17 min
- Places visited: Centro Comercial la Sirena (free), Platja d'en Bossa (free), Bora Bora (free)
- Daily shopping: about € 30,00 per person
- lunch at Steak 'n Shake (Get directions), dinner at Murphy's Ibiza (Get directions)
The city of Ibiza offers beautiful places. For a day you can also give up the sea and walk through the streets of Dalt Vila, the upper part of the city. This has also been declared a World Heritage Site. Its walls and pedestrian streets are a tourist attraction loved by all.
In the morning we recommend starting from Portal de ses Taules and dal rastrillo, the famous drawbridge. From here you go up towards Carrer de sa Carrossa, then stop at the Baluard de Santa Llucia and continue to Carrer del General Balanzat. These are the symbols of the historic center of the city, and along these streets you can admire the spectacular views over the bay of Ibiza.
For lunch we recommend Restaurante Dalt Villa, a restaurant of Mediterranean cuisine located in the center, with daily menus around € 20,00.
After having lunch, we propose to visit the other points of attraction of this town, starting from Catedral Santa Maria de les Neus and the Castle, open 24 hours a day, beautiful and historic both offer a breathtaking panoramic view, to continue at the Casa de la Curia museum, the cost of the ticket is only € 24 per person and the evening opening hours are from 2,00: 18 to 00:21.
For the evening we advise you to reach Travessia de sa Penya, the place where the poor of Ibiza lived who could not afford to live in the center. Now it's a meeting point for many young people thanks to its very intense nightlife, it is in fact a place full of nightclubs and bars where you can also find drag queens and cubists who go around trying to lure you into discos. Here you can dine overlooking the sea in a fish restaurant, the Peter Pan Ibiza. Here a nice plate full of fresh fish costs around € 20,00.
- Distance traveled: 2,3 km / 36 min
- Places visited: Portal de ses Taules (free), Carrer de sa Carrossa (free), Baluard de Santa Llucia (free), Carrer del General Balanza (free), Catedral Santa Maria de les Neus (free), Ibiza Castle (free), House de la Curia (€ 2,00), Travessia de sa Penya (free)
- Daily shopping: about € 45,00 per person
- lunch at Restaurante Dalt Villa (Get directions), dinner at Peter Pan Ibiza (Get directions)
For the third day you can opt to move from Ibiza town and reach the bay of Sant Antoni. It is located in the north of the island, 20 minutes from the city with which it is well connected by public transport. This part of the island is more suitable for families or couples who want to relax in the period before June and after August. In the summer months, however, it is full of young people who come from all over the world to have fun. In addition, cruises to the nearby island of Es Vedrà depart from the port of Sant Antoni.
In the morning we advise you to relax for a while on the beach in Playa Es Pouet and then to reach the center of Sant Antoni, where you can admire the precious Parroquia Sant Antoni de Portmany. And just a few steps away have lunch at the typical Mediterranean restaurant Restaurante Pepe Caribe. Here the average cost per person is around € 25,00.
After lunch enjoy a stroll along the beautiful promenade of Passeig de Ses Fonts.
In the afternoon you can visit an island not far from Ibiza, namely Es Vedrà. Relax on a 3-hour cruise that departs from the port of Sant Antoni and which, following all the beautiful coast of the island of Ibiza, will take you to discover this rocky islet. There is also the option of stopping at one of the island's bays for a refreshing swim, so bring your swimsuit! In addition, on the double-decker catamaran there is also a bar with drinks and snacks and the trip is also suitable for families with children!
At the end of the tour, you will return to the port of Sant Antoni around 21:00 and from here you can return to your hotel, or stop for dinner at The Skinny Kitchen Ibiza, located right on the seafront a few steps from the port. The average cost per person is € 20,00.
- Distance traveled: 2,3 km / 29 min
- Places visited: Playa Es Pouet (free), Parroquia Sant Antoni de Portmany (free), Passeig de Ses Fonts promenade (free), 3-hour cruise to Es Vedrà (€ 26,00)
- Daily shopping: about € 70,00 per person
- Es Vedrà: 3-hour cruise from Ibiza
- lunch at Restaurante Pepe Caribe (Get directions), dinner at The Skinny Kitchen Ibiza (Get directions)
The town of Santa Eulària des Riu is located in the east of the island of Ibiza, 20 minutes from the city. In this village it is located the only river of all the Balearic Islands, and this has always been a very important factor for the whole island.
To begin with, in the morning we recommend that you visit the Puig de Missa, a mound that dominates an area crossed by the only river in the Balearics. Here stands the Ethnological Museum of Ibiza and Formentera and the Parroquia de Santa Eulàlia, which is worth a visit together with the panoramic terrace Mirador de Santa Eulalia del Rio, located a few steps away. The museum opens at 10am and closes at 00pm, while the church and the viewing point are always accessible.
For lunch you could go to the Restaurante O Galego seafood restaurant. The average cost for a good complete dish is around € 20,00 per person.
In the afternoon, after having lunch overlooking the sea, you can enjoy the wonderful beach of Santa Eulària des Riu and its crystal clear waters, the marina is one of the tourist attractions of this small island town, from here in fact you can enjoy a wonderful view. From this area of the island you can have the opportunity to practice parasailing, starting from € 50,00 per person.
For the evening you can opt for a good pizza at Restaurante Pizzeria El Bacaro, here a pizza with a drink costs € 15,00. Then you can continue with a walk along the promenade which is even more beautiful in the evening.
- Distance traveled: 1,9 km / 25 min
- Places visited: Puig de Missa (free), Ethnological Museum of Ibiza and Formentera (free), Parroquia de Santa Eulàlia (free), Mirador de Santa Eulalia del Rio (free), Platja de Santa Eulàlia (free)
- Daily shopping: approximately € 35,00 per person + € 50,00 for parasailing activities
- experience in parasailing from Santa Eulària des Riu
- lunch at Restaurante O Galego (Get directions), dinner at Restaurante Pizzeria El Bacaro (Get directions)
In a week on the Spanish island there is time to visit many other villages in addition to the city of Ibiza, one of them is Sant Joan de Labritja, appreciated by tourists for its calm and tranquility. It is also considered one of the best preserved municipalities from an ecological point of view of the whole island.
The morning we recommend visiting the most touristic points of the place, like the Torre de Portinatx and its Cala with all the beach that connects the two points, this area is located in the northern part of Ibiza and is one of the most beautiful places on the island. High and rocky coasts alternate with white sand beaches.
For lunch we recommend Jardin Del Mar, a restaurant with Mediterranean cuisine located right in the Portinatx area. The menu at this place offers exquisite paella dishes for € 12,00.
In the afternoon you can continue to admire all that Sant Joan de Labritja has to offer, besides beaches one more beautiful than the other, a landscape full of typical white houses that alternate with the green and yellow of nature. The largest beach in this municipality is called Playa de Portinax, while the smaller one is S'Arenal Petit.
In the evening here you can dine on paella and sangria at the Restaurante S'Arenal and enjoy a simple but at the same time suggestive environment by the sea. For the place where it is located, the prices are quite reasonable, on average € 20,00 per person.
- Distance traveled: 3,9 km / 49 min
- Places visited: Cala Portinatx (free), Torre de Portinatx (free), Playa de Portinax (free), Playa S'Arenal Petit (free)
- Daily shopping: about € 35,00 per person
- lunch at Jardin Del Mar (Get directions), dinner at Restaurante S'Arenal (Get directions)
Platja de Talamanca is absolute a beach to stop at during a seven-day stay in Ibiza. It has little shade and is located east of Ibiza Town. Its waters are shallow, therefore ideal for bathing safely and for the little ones to play.
To begin with, in the morning we can advise you to reach the beach and immerse yourself in its clear waters, and get a good tan with the Spanish hot sun. Here is Marina Botafoch, some of the most impressive yachts in the world are located right in this place, it also hosts many bars and restaurants.
You can think of having lunch in one of these, perhaps the Japanese Temakinho Ibiza with very good dishes and normal prices, on average € 20,00 per person.
This area, called Talamanca, is located just minutes from the city of Ibiza. In fact, small ferries depart from here that will take you to the city by sea. Along the vast promenade, lined with tall palm trees, it can also be reached on foot. We advise you to reach another one instead small but lively village in the hinterland called Jesus. Full of restaurants and bars, it is a perfect place for those who want to spend a quieter evening than the famous Ibiza nightlife, but still lively.
For the evening we recommend that you dine at the Carpe Diem restaurant, a very good Italian pizzeria with a garden where you can also eat outdoors. In this place a full menu of pizza and drink costs € 10,00. For after dinner you could reach the Pacha, the most famous nightclub in the world and spend a memorable night between dancing and drinks.
- Distance traveled: 3,7 km / 46 min
- Places visited: Playa de Talamanca (free), Marina Botafoch (free), Talamanca (free), Jesus (free)
- Daily shopping: about € 30,00 per person
- lunch at Temakinho Ibiza (Get directions), dinner at Carpe Diem Pizzeria (Get directions)
On the last day we advise you to take a ferry and reach the island of Formentera. Many depart from Ibiza every day, they only take 30 minutes and the ticket, starting from € 19,00 per person, includes a round trip to Ibiza. Long beaches with golden sand, the clear sea and its fields have made Formentera a real paradise on earth. To the point of being declared a Nature Reserve and a World Heritage Site.
In the morning, as soon as you have landed on the island of Formentera, exactly in the Port of La Savina, you could rent a bike to explore the island to the fullest (average daily cost € 5,00), it is also possible to use public transport to reach any part of the island. You can for example reach two of the most visited beaches, they are called "twins" due to their proximity, they are called Illetes and Llevant. The first is particularly subject to wind waves, in fact it is very popular with surfers.
For lunch we recommend you stop at Kiosko Restaurante El Pirata, for a good plate of mixed salad with fresh fish. On average you will spend around € 50,00 per person.
In the afternoon you could move to the south of the island and get to Platja de Migjorn, one of the largest in Formentera and is facing Africa. This place boasts an incredible landscape, where you can relax by taking a pleasant walk.
In the evening, we recommend choosing one of the restaurants located right on this beach, such as Restaurant Sa Platgeta, a typical restaurant surrounded by nature and among the trees. Here you can try a plate of spaghetti and spend an average of € 20,00 per person. Then return to the port to return to Ibiza.
- Distance traveled: 24 km / 4h 53 min
- Places visited: Platja de Ses Illetes (free), Platja de Llevant (free), Platja de Migjorn (free)
- Daily shopping: about € 95,00 per person
- Formentera: round trip ferry ticket from Ibiza
- lunch at Kiosko Restaurante El Pirata (Get directions), dinner at Restaurant Sa Platgeta (Get directions)
How much does a week cost in Ibiza
NB: The prices expressed in the table above are to be intended "per person".
If you know how to adapt, Ibiza offers many low cost options, both in terms of hotels and transport. The best solution is to take an apartment, so that you can also organize lunches and dinners and prepare some packed lunches, in order to enjoy the beach more and not always have to go to the premises. The best way to explore the island is to rent a moped (respectively from and from € 20,00 per day).
- starting from € 70,00 -
- Hotel and b & b starting from € 150,00 per room -
- Ibiza: 5-Hour Beach Stop Cruise & SUP, Ibiza: Boat Party, Ibiza: Thrilling Parachute Adventure
- Total cost of a week, flight included: from € 730,00 approximately per person
Before leaving: useful tips
- When to visit Ibiza: The best time to go to Ibiza is summer, if you want to do the beach life. April and May are great for visiting its cities - find out more
- Ibiza Airport is located 7km from Ibiza Town, in the town of Sant Josep de sa Talaia. From here you can reach the different places of interest with the local buses made available at the airport, or by taking advantage of taxis
- the best areas to stay for lovers of the sea and the nightlife of Ibiza are the beaches, full of hotels with excellent services and convenient to get around, one of the most popular is Eivissa. There are also quieter ones suitable for families, such as Cala Llonga -
- Getting around: in Ibiza it is possible to travel by bus, although it is necessary to organize well to take one because the lines are not very frequent. There are 34 lines that connect Ibiza with Sant Antonio and San Eulalia, operating from 8:00 to 23:00, the ticket costs around € 2,00 to € 4,00. The alternative would be taxis which are not very expensive and are very easy to find around. But the best solution is to rent a moped and move freely (from € 20,00 per day)
Most Interesting Articles
- maldives islands where they are when to go and what to see
- ranking of the most rude countries in the world
- top 10 mafias in the world the richest and most powerful criminal organizations
- the 15 biggest and most beautiful zoos in the world official ranking
- top 10 biggest and most beautiful zoos in europe official ranking