It is the train station of the Downtown area of Los Angeles, beautiful in its retro architecture where brown leather seats and wooden coffered vault still exist.
The atmosphere is typical of a 50s film, and a train ride, albeit short, is really worth it, maybe even just from San Diego to Santa Barbara.
Most Interesting Articles
- top 10 biggest and most beautiful zoos in europe official ranking
- top 10 mafias in the world the richest and most powerful criminal organizations
- the 15 biggest and most beautiful zoos in the world official ranking
- maldives islands where they are when to go and what to see
- ranking of the most rude countries in the world