Every year the best beaches in terms of cleanliness of the water and efficiency of the services offered receive the Blue Flag from the FEE (Foundation for Environmental Education), a recognition that in 2021 it affects 385 Italian beaches.
In this article we see those assigned to Trentino-Alto Adige! Yes, because this title is not only valid for the sea but also for the bathing lakes, and the region in question is rich in them. Here the list of blue flag beaches 2021 in Trentino-Alto Adige.
- Blue flag beaches in Trento and its province
- User questions and comments
Blue flag beaches in Trento and its province
- Bondone: Porto Camarelle (Get directions)
- Pergine Valsugana: San Cristoforo (Get directions)
- Baselga di Pinè: Lido Beach (Get Directions), Alberon (Get Directions), Beach Bar (Get Directions)
- lavarone: Lido Bertoldi (Get directions), Lido Marzari (Get directions)
- bedollo: Locality Squares (Get directions)
- Caldonazzo: Lido (Get directions), Spiaggetta (Get directions)
- Tenna: Tenna beach (Get directions)
- Levico Terme: Levico beach (Get directions)
- Sella Giudicarie: Spiaggia Roncone (Get directions)
- Calceranica Lake: Alle Barche (Get directions), Al Pescatore (Get directions), Riviera (Get directions)
The criteria for awarding the Blue Flag
It is one of the most important awards for beaches and bathing places. But how are they evaluated? It is not at all easy to get the blue flag. To do it you must have the requirements foreseen by the program.
In general, we can say that there are two types of requirements: the imperative ones and the guiding ones.
Those imperatives must all be respected. For those driving, the more there are, the more likely you are to get recognition.
The requirements concern the following 4 thematic areas:
- Environmental education and information: for example, information on water quality, local ecosystems, a code of conduct, ...
- Water quality: for example, the beach must fully comply with the sampling and analysis requirements of bathing water, must comply with the directives on waste water treatment, ...
- Environmental management: for example, the beach must be clean, there must be bins for recycling, toilets and changing rooms, ...
- Services and security: for example, there must be an adequate number of lifeguards, first aid equipment, ...
Most Interesting Articles
- the 15 biggest and most beautiful zoos in the world official ranking
- top 10 biggest and most beautiful zoos in europe official ranking
- maldives islands where they are when to go and what to see
- top 10 mafias in the world the richest and most powerful criminal organizations
- ranking of the most rude countries in the world