Il scientific progress it seems to have reached goals that were unthinkable until recently. Today the whole world has changed, we watch TV on ultra-hd screens, we use solar-powered cars and any information about our lives is stored in huge databases, available online with a few clicks. Everything is within everyone's reach and the more time passes the harder it becomes to imagine what is next technological step. However, there are contemporary realities that seem to come from future: restaurants where it is possible order dinner by talking to a robot, or even entire metropolises where every citizen is part of an information sharing network. ForTravelAdviceLovers shows you such incredible realities in the Ranking of the 10 most futuristic cities in the world!
10 - Tel Aviv, Israel
Tel Aviv is one of the most advanced and industrialized cities in the Middle East. It is an important scientific and economic point of reference.
- It boasts beyond 700 development centers and research;
- It has the highest concentration of young people Mexican start up operating in the information technology sector;
- It is considered the first great ecological metropolis of history: a large part of the city's energy needs is met through the use of energy obtained from the sun's rays.
9 - Munich, Germany
Monaco of Bavaria represents European technological excellence. Extremely efficient and organized also at the political level.
- It is the city with the largest number of inhabitants they have ADSL connection across the continent, with a percentage exceeding the 65%.
8 - Bangalore, India
Bangalore it is one of the most interesting economic and scientific realities born in recent years. The Indian elite of the multimedia communication and information technology sector works in this city.
- Il Bagmane Tech Park it is a futuristic and high-tech park for research and it software development; here are employed around the 35% of Indian IT professionals.
7 - Helsinki, Finland
In seventh position we find Helsinky, capital of Finland. It has always been one of the most fruitful economic centers of the old continent, which gave birth to leading companies in the field of technology and telecommunications. Just like most of the Northern European capitals, it offers high quality services to citizens.
- Has a link Free wi fi in every corner of the city;
- It is the headquarters of important companies such as Nokia;
- It is home to the prestigious Helsinki University of Technology;
- It is considered the second urban area in Europe in terms of technological growth.
6 - Seattle, Washington (USA)
The United States is one of the nations that have allowed the emergence of new business models. Among the most influential cities in the process of economic growth we find Seattle, capital of the state of Washington.
- It is home to multinational companies such as Microsoft, Amazon e Sturbucks, who through their intuitions have succeeded in upsetting the world market in their specific field;
- In the 90s, over fifty thousand people moved here to work in internet-related companies;
- Omnipresent wireless, you can be connected 24/24 anywhere.
5 - San Francisco, California (USA)
In fifth place it is placed San Francisco, whose citizens travel on buses equipped with interactive touch screens and free wi-fi. Here is the Silicon Valley, a metropolitan complex located in the southern area ofBay area, where the headquarters of almost all the largest IT companies of the last 20 years are located.
- It is the headquarters of the largest IT companies of the past 20 years such as Apple, Facebook e Google inc;
- It represents the reference point for entrepreneurs under 30 from all over the world;
- It is the seat of the Research Park of Stanford University;
- There are buses with interactive touch screens and free wi-fi on board.
4 - Hong Kong, China
In the fourth position we find Hong Kong. Here progress seems to have reached truly incredible levels. Just think that some restaurants in the city now collect the orders with the help of special robots. What can I say ... a great way to optimize time and resources. Naturally, citizens are guaranteed a regular free wi-fi service.
- It was inaugurated on Cyberport, a modern conference and entertainment center high tech;
- In restaurants, there are robots that take orders;
- It offers an internet connection of one gigabit per second.
3 - Singapore, Republic of Singapore
On the third step of the podium is the city / state of Singapore. Here, too, a wireless internet network is guaranteed for all citizens. Singapore has made a significant economic leap forward, catching up with other Asian giants such as Hong Kong itself.
- Here is the Block 71, a center for collecting ideas and projects carried out by over a hundred of young startups, for a total investment of 1 billion dollars;
- Wireless available everywhere.
2 - Seoul, South Korea
Seoul is the world capital ofonline gaming, a social and technological phenomenon to which some specific ones have even been addressed university courses. Here the citizens have wireless network even on trains and in underground stations. It also appears that the Korean government is carrying out a project called Seoul Smart Cities, who would like to turn the city into one smart metropolis constantly connected, where all citizens can share knowledge e information in real time. This ambitious project would be the end result of a massive process of technology and literacy distribution of appliances and mobile devices to citizens.
- It is the world capital of online gaming;
- There are universities for the development of console games;
- It is home to major companies such as Samsung and LG Electronics;
- There are also wireless networks in trains and subways;
- The project Seoul Smart Cities it will make the metropolis connected 24 hours a day;
- Mobile devices are distributed to citizens for technological literacy.
1 - Tokyo, Japan
The most technological city in the world is Tokyo. Japan is the leading economic powerhouse and its capital holds particular merit for pioneering discoveries in engineering, computing and electronics.
- In the city a district dedicated to high tech, the so-called "Electric Town", where it is possible to buy very advanced devices;
- Il Maraika is a museum dedicated to emerging innovations, whose mascot is Asimo, the most complex humanoid robot ever made to date;
- The toilets are also electronic.