It is what remains of the Mexican soul of Los Angeles. In fact, once the City of Angels, as its name recalls, belonged to Mexico and the Quarter The Town it is almost a sort of ideal border between the two cultures that have inevitably intersected each other.
El Pueblo allows you to step back in time and visit some of the most beautiful Mexican-style buildings, such as the Pico House, la Sepulveda House of la Avil.
The intricate path of alleys and streets which offer unique glimpses of the markets and souvenir shops, so much so that it seems to have flown in momentarily Mexico, among people who speak the famous spanenglish. Absolutely recommended to stock up on small and large souvenirs and to enjoy the original and tasty local recipes in the restaurants of the area.
Official website: http://elpueblo.lacity.org
How to reach us: take the downtown DASH bus or the metro red line and get off at Union Station (or Union Square)
Most Interesting Articles
- the 15 biggest and most beautiful zoos in the world official ranking
- maldives islands where they are when to go and what to see
- top 10 biggest and most beautiful zoos in europe official ranking
- ranking of the most rude countries in the world
- top 10 mafias in the world the richest and most powerful criminal organizations