It is the main street of Las Vegas, about 3 miles long, and overlooked by all the best and most famous hotels in the city. Las Vegas thoroughfare, The Strip (also called las vegas boulevard) saw the construction of the first hotel in 1946, when Bugsy siegel opened his first casino, the Flamingo Hotel, putting the "foundation stone" of his visionary project.
To date, The Strip is definitely the business card of Las Vegas, the ideal place to have in a single glance the entire set of the largest and most luxurious hotels - casinos you have ever seen, some of which are among the most as large in the world by number of rooms as the Caesar's Palace, Bellagio Hotel, etc.
A visit at night is recommended, when all the psychedelic lights of the casinos give life to an exclusively made man dream.
How to reach usBuses pass along the strip, the Deuce operates 24/24.
Most Interesting Articles
- ranking of the most rude countries in the world
- top 10 mafias in the world the richest and most powerful criminal organizations
- maldives islands where they are when to go and what to see
- top 10 biggest and most beautiful zoos in europe official ranking
- the 15 biggest and most beautiful zoos in the world official ranking