Earth is an extraordinary planet. Almost every corner of our extraordinary globe is a forge of cultures, uses, customs, and is made up of eyes, smiles, different skin colors, various religions. The Earth is a gigantic Tower of Babel, within which there are areas inhabited by so many people that distinguishing them becomes almost impossible.
What are the 30 most populated states in the world? Let's find out together.
Position 5: Brazil, South America
It is the land of Carnival, football, Samba and home to the luxuriant Amazon Forest, increasingly endangered by man's wickedness. Brazil is the fifth largest nation in the world, bordering almost all the South American states. Although its population exceeds 200 million inhabitants, the density is among the lowest in the world, with an average of 23 inhabitants per square km.
- Capital: Brasilia
- Population: 201.103.330 inhabitants (of which 2.914.830 inhabitants in the capital)
- Area: 8.511.965 sq. Km
- Population density: 23 inhabitants per sq. Km
- Population growth rate: 0,77%
Position 4: Indonesia, Asia
Hosting the highest percentage of Muslim population, Indonesia is one of the Asian destinations most targeted by tourists for its dream views, its varied biodiversity and, strange but true, also for its internal, never filled contradictions. social.
Even here though the population density is, on the whole, tolerable (131 inhabitants per square km), in a good average between the paradoxes of Bangladesh (1.145 inhabitants per square km) and Russia (less than 9 inhabitants per square km).
- Capital: Jakarta
- Population: 242.968.342 inhabitants (of which 10.075.310 inhabitants in the capital)
- Area: 1.919.440 sq. Km
- Population density: 131 inhabitants per sq. Km
- Population growth rate: 1,03%
Position 3: USA, North America
As many as 50 states plus a Federal District make up the vast area of the United States of America, which has always been considered the land of a thousand opportunities. Every corner of this great and powerful nation is the ideal set for hugely successful television series, also and above all thanks to the countless symbols of this state, all emblems of freedom of expression.
A population of over 300 million inhabitants, but which in such a vast territory translates into a very low density, with an average of 34 inhabitants per square km.
- Capital: Washington
- Population: 310.232.863 inhabitants (of which 672.228 inhabitants in the capital)
- Area: 9.629.091 sq. Km
- Population density: 34 inhabitants per sq. Km
- Population growth rate: 0,81%
Position 2: India, Asia
It is the land that gave birth to four of the most professed religions in the world, the cradle of culture and one of the most important commercial areas of the globe. We are talking about India, the second most populated nation in the world, which has made multi-ethnicity its strong point.
Here we abundantly exceed one billion inhabitants in a territory that, however vast, seems to struggle to contain them: almost 400 inhabitants per square km in fact there are many, and as if that were not enough, the population growth rate is among the highest.
- Capital: New Delhi
- Population: 1.173.108.018 inhabitants (of which 249.998 inhabitants in the capital)
- Area: 3.287.590 sq. Km
- Population density: 385 inhabitants per sq. Km
- Population growth rate: 1,312%
Position 1: China, Asia
Gold medal of the most populous nations in the world could only go to the People's Republic par excellence, namely China. Over a billion inhabitants tramples the soil of the great Asian state, which with its over 9 million square kilometers it ranks third of the largest states in the world by surface. In short, a record-breaking area that fascinates tourists with its lights and shadows.
And the population density? China is so big that, just think ... there is more density in Italy than here!
- Capital: Beijing
- Population: 1.330.044.000 inhabitants (of which 21.516.000 inhabitants in the capital)
- Area: 9.596.960 sq. Km
- Population density: 143,7 inhabitants per sq. Km
- Population growth rate: 0,481%
Most Interesting Articles
- maldives islands where they are when to go and what to see
- ranking of the most rude countries in the world
- top 10 mafias in the world the richest and most powerful criminal organizations
- the 15 biggest and most beautiful zoos in the world official ranking
- top 10 biggest and most beautiful zoos in europe official ranking