A new pub has opened in London, but not one of many: it is the smallest pub in the world. Its dimensions are smaller than those of a pool table.
It's called Make Time For It and it's located in Greenwich. It is so small that it can only accommodate two or at most 3 people at a time. Despite the limited space, there is also the game of darts which never fails in English pubs.
The only two rules for attending this pub are: book in advance e leave your smartphone at home.
Unfortunately, the venue will only be open until October 30th, so you have very little time to grab a pint.
But if you miss it, know that, according to the Guinness Book of World Records, the pub that holds the permanent record for the smallest pub on the planet is The Nutshell which is located in Suffolk, also in Great Britain, two and a half hours from London, open since 1867.
It measures 4,5 by 2 meters and nothing is missing inside. Hanging on the walls there are also various paintings and memorabilia that commemorate the passage of numerous visitors.
City Europe London Pub
Most Interesting Articles
- maldives islands where they are when to go and what to see
- ranking of the most rude countries in the world
- top 10 mafias in the world the richest and most powerful criminal organizations
- the 15 biggest and most beautiful zoos in the world official ranking
- top 10 biggest and most beautiful zoos in europe official ranking