A law issued by the state it should have the function of disciplining men's behavior. But what happens when the enacted laws are insane, paradoxical, or even real oddities? They respect each other and don't argue, the most bigots will think.
Nothing to do, the laws are made to be broken or at least changed.
Issued by the bloodiest tyrants or the most democratic parliaments, there are truly incredible rules. After making sure of the absence of a law that does not allow us to do this, we have the thankless task of drafting a list of the strangest laws in the world.
Sit back and read carefully, the world is full of oddities.
- Here are the 50 strangest laws
- User questions and comments
Here are the 50 strangest laws
- In Honolulu, Hawaii it is illegal sing aloud in the hours following sunset, so forget about Karaoke.
- In Britain, it is strangely illegal to be sitting in the pub. Drink, but in an upright position.
- In Missouri it is prohibited ride with an "uncaged" bear on board (free). Too bad, it must be a good experience.
- In Turin, Italy, it is mandatory to walk the dog, preferably three times a day.
- It is illegal in Samoa forget your spouse's birthday.
- By law, in the UK, any whale or large fish caught belongs to the Queen.
- In England it is illegal to die in the seat of Parliament. However, something tells me that if someone violates this rule, they don't suffer much repercussions.
- In Pennsylvania, it is illegal to tie a dollar bill into a string, leave it on the ground, and pull it off when someone tries to pick it up.
- Honking the horn is illegal in New York. If you do, you are at risk of paying a $ 350 fine.
- In Florida, it is illegal farting in a public place. Civilians, I would say.
- In Britain it is illegal operate a cow while intoxicated.
- In Hong Kong, there is a law that allows a wife to kill her husband if she finds him cheating. Small note: he must kill him with his bare hands.
- In Britain, it is illegal to bring a table to the sidewalk.
- In some parts of India, an indebted man can offer his wife to pay off the debt.
- In Greece, if someone wants to get married, the law requires that they publish the date of the wedding, by means of a notice, in a newspaper (written in Greek) or on the notice board of the Town Hall.
- The French are accurate. They point out, in fact, that marrying a dead person is absolutely wrong!
- In Kentucky, a woman cannot remarry the same man more than three times. And what a drag !!!
- Utah, a husband is responsible for his wife's actions as long as he is in her company, during the performance of his "actions".
- In Oregon, dirty talking while having sex it's illegal. Even if they don't actually specify what qualifies as dirty talk.
- In Utah it can marry cousin, but only if you are both of age over 65. Who knows why!
- In Great Britain it is not allowed to abandon the pet.
- In Vermont, a wife must ask your husband for permission to wear dentures.
- In North Carolina, couples are required to have sex in the missionary position. The law is the law. And you respect it.
- In Britain, it is illegal for fruit and vegetable traders to import Polish potatoes. Discriminatory.
- In Britain it is illegal fish for salmon under suspicious circumstances. Obvious.
- In Iowa, it is illegal for a man with a mustache to kiss a woman in public. Modest.
- In Massachusetts, it is considered illegal for a woman to stand on top during intercourse. Tamers.
- Also in Massachusetts, it is apparently unlawful for a man and a woman to rent a room for the night for the purpose of sleeping naked.
- In Virginia, it is illegal to throw a woman out of bed.
- In Montana, "fake marriages" are allowed for those serving in the military, which means that a friend can pretend to be the bridegroom or bride and the wedding will be considered valid.
- In Arkansas there is still a law, enacted in 1800, which gives the husband the opportunity to beating his wife, but only once a month. Possibillists.
- In Rhode Island, a mayor can be considered invalid on the grounds that within the party he is considered an idiot or a madman.
- In Arizona, having more than two vibrators in the house is illegal. Enjoy it, but in moderation.
- In Singapore, chewing gum can cost you a $ 1000 fine. Educated.
- In July 2013, a law was passed in China that classified children not visiting their parents as a fault. Sense of family.
- There is a law in South Carolina called the "no to fake proposals" law, which states that anyone over the age of 16 can make a bogus proposal.
- In the Philippines, she may have been arrested for the crime of "unjust harassment" for doing just that, harassing someone. And yes, this law is vague and arbitrary.
- There are two states where divorce is illegal: the Philippines and the Vatican. Catholics.
- It is illegal to trample on money in Thailand. Respectful.
- In Greece, the police are authorized to arrest anyone suspected of having HIV. Protective.
- In Dubai, extramarital sex is against the law and could lead to prison sentences of over a year. This means that, in cases of rape, both the victim and the perpetrator could end up being charged with the same crime.
- In Saudi Arabia, there is no minimum age for marriage. Early.
- In 29 states of the United States it is granted firing someone for being gay.
- Since 1986, the US authorities have had the legal right to access any email, as long as it is 180 days old. Privacy.
- Mobile, Alabama, it is against the law to throw confetti or streamers.
- In Saudi Arabia, it is illegal for a woman to drive a car. Woman behind the wheel ...
- In 2000, interracial marriage was still illegal in Alabama. Multicultural.
- In France, it is illegal to call a pig Napoleon. Apparently this is considered an affront to the French emperor and great general. Ah, the French grandeur.
- In China, there is a law that states: only intelligent or intellectually gifted people can attend college.
- In seven US states, according to their constitutions, atheists are blocked from public office. Let's pray. For them too.