It is one of the most populated nations in the world, with its over 300 million inhabitants. There are numerous ethnic groups living in the United States of America, a nation that welcomes thousands of migrants from all over the globe every year. Let's find out together which are the most populous areas of this great land.
Location 5: Pennsylvania
"Artificial" borders, 67 counties, hills and gentle plains to "soften" the mountain contours of Appalachian mountains. Pennsylvania is one of the US states to boast the presence of the most suggestive flora, and it is also one of the most favorite destinations for European citizens for migration in search of fortune.
- Capital: Harrisburg
- Population: 12.805.537 inhabitants (of which 49.528 inhabitants in the capital)
- Area: 119.283 sq. Km
- Population density: 107 inhabitants per sq. Km
- Population growth rate: 0,79%
Location 4: New York
Not to be confused with the homonymous city, New York State is the 27th largest in the US. The vast surface borders two of the great lakes (Erie and Ontario) and the Canadian borders. The state is the beating heart of the economy, thanks above all to the presence, in the legendary Wall Street, of the headquarters of the New York Stock Exchange.
- Capital: Albany
- Population: 19.849.399 inhabitants (of which 100.104 inhabitants in the capital)
- Area: 141.205 sq. Km
- Population density: 139,83 inhabitants per sq. Km
- Population growth rate: 2,4%
Location 3: Florida
Bronze medal to the state hosting dream cities like Miami, Orlando, Tampa and the capital Tallahassee. Florida is one of the chosen locations for vacations, dream honeymoons and even to radically change one's life.
- Capital: Tallahassee
- Population: 20.984.400 inhabitants (of which 181.376 inhabitants in the capital)
- Area: 170.304 sq. Km
- Population density: 116,81 inhabitants per sq. Km
- Population growth rate: 7,82%
Location 2: Texas
Texas is known as the lone star state, whose variety of natural landscapes make it perfect location for legendary films and a perfect postcard glimpse to immortalize for friends and family. Its history is linked both to Spain (Texas initially became its colony) and to Mexico, to which it was annexed for some time.
- Capital: Austin
- Population: 28.304.596 inhabitants (of which 790.390 inhabitants in the capital)
- Area: 696.241 sq. Km
- Population density: 39,78 inhabitants per sq. Km
- Population growth rate: 12,7%
Location 1: California
With nearly 40 million inhabitants, California is the most populous US nation in the USA. The area is bathed by the legendary waters of the Pacific and is known for its metropolitan areas targeted by dreamy tourists, such as Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- Capital: Sacramento
- Population: 39.536.653 inhabitants (of which 446.488 inhabitants in the capital)
- Area: 423.970 sq. Km
- Population density: 89,73 inhabitants per sq. Km
- Population growth rate: 6,1%
Most Interesting Articles
- maldives islands where they are when to go and what to see
- ranking of the most rude countries in the world
- top 10 mafias in the world the richest and most powerful criminal organizations
- the 15 biggest and most beautiful zoos in the world official ranking
- top 10 biggest and most beautiful zoos in europe official ranking