The Neapolitan capital is a city full of young people, which welcomes students from all over southern Italy. At night and especially with the arrival of summer there are many musical events and clubs used as discos, both in the city center and in the peripheral areas on the sea. Below is a selection of the most famous and characteristic places in Naples where you can spend a night of fun.
- Map of the best nightclubs in Naples
- Lanificio 25
- Posillipo Theater
- User questions and comments
Map of the best nightclubs in Naples
1 - Nabilah
Elegant maritime establishment by day, exclusive beach club by night, Nabilah is among the best known clubs in the whole province of Naples. The large spaces on the beach allow you to host huge private parties and themed evenings, with prices that are not really affordable which contribute to the exclusivity of the place. The choice of cocktails is very wide and is provided by three open bars. It is located in the municipality of Bacoli about 40 minutes from Naples.
- Via Spiaggia Romana 15 in Bacoli, reachable by car. Get directions
- Open only in summer, from 23pm to 00am
- starting from € 20,00
- Events and concerts: In the past it hosted important DJs, such as Dj Ravin of the Parisian Buddha Bar and Danilo de Santo. To find out about the scheduled events, visit the official website.
- Info and advice: The only public transport that reaches the Nabilah are the trains of the Cumana line, but the journey time is long and they are not available at night. Make sure you have your own vehicle and a sober friend to return to the city center.
2 - Beach
L'Arenile is a place with a double identity. During the day it is a quiet seaside resort, but during the night it becomes one of the most popular and famous clubs in Naples. It is located in the Bagnoli district, not far from the city of science, and it is open all the year, although it is in summer that it gives its best, thanks to the good weather.
- via Coroglio 14b, Bagnoli area. It can be reached with the cumana EAV line, stopping at the Bagnoli station (4 minutes on foot), with the underground line 2 at the Bagnoli station stop (14 minutes on foot) or with the R7 and C1 buses, stop in via Coroglio, directly in front of the Arenile. Get directions
- open all year, the disco is open from 21:00 to 03:00.
- From € 10,00 to € 30,00 depending on the event.
- Events and concerts: Has hosted international artists including Sean Paul, Planet Funk, Daddy Yankee and Snoop Dogg. To find out about the scheduled events, visit the official website.
- Info and advice: the average age group is between 25 and 40, it is not frequented by the very young. There is a shuttle service from the disco to the furthest car parks until closing time.
3 - Wool mill 25
Lanificio 25 is the result of redevelopment of a historic fifteenth-century building, first a cloister of a church and later an 25th century wool factory. Adjacent to the historic Porta Capuana, Lanificio is not just a nightclub, but a real meeting place for young people for music and culture, where contemporary art exhibitions and wild DJ sets coexist.
- It is located in Piazza Enrico De Nicola 46. It can be reached by underground from the Garibaldi stop, which is a ten-minute walk away, or by bus lines 75 and 76. Get directions
- open on weekends all year round until 03:00 in the morning.
- Admission varies depending on the event of the evening and starts from € 10,00, drinks not included.
- Events and concerts: Hosted Dj Gruff, Funkool Sound System and Oluwong. To find out about the scheduled events, visit the official website.
- Info and advice: the place is not very big, we advise you to check the pre-sale of tickets in advance in case of special events.
4 - Posillipo Theater
Don't be fooled by the name, the Posillipo Theater is a real night club on the Posillipo hill. It takes its name from the cinema built in the 50s and active until the 80s. The venue was reopened as a restaurant and nightclub only in 2010. Choose the theater for an exclusive evening in a sumptuous and elegant setting.
- It is located in via Posillipo 66, and the best way to reach it from the center is by car. Get directions
- in club version from 23pm to 00am
- starting from € 20,00, drink included.
- Events and concerts: In the past DJs Gennaro Filisdeo, Marco Morelli, Fabio Bartolini have been hosted. To find out about the scheduled events, visit the official website.
- Info and advice: Entry to the venue is very selective, and generally not allowed for under 21s. Make sure you are on the list before going to the theater.
5 - HBtoo
The key word to describe HBtoo is contamination. This is designer club, a huge open space room of about 2.000 square meters in the Bagnoli area that blends international cuisine and music, based on experimentation and breaking the mold.
- Via Coroglio 156. Reachable by bus with line 607, Cattolica stop. Get directions
- open all year, from 23pm to 00am
- starting from € 20,00 for the club, from € 40,00 for the fusion restaurant.
- Events and concerts: Dj Cerchietto, Elio Foglia, Dj Turbako were hosted. To find out about the scheduled events, visit the official website.
- Info and advice: The restaurant has a free shuttle service to and from nearby car parks.