If you are in Rome and, after having admired its artistic beauties, you want to spend an original evening and discover the amusements that entertain the Romans, you just have to keep reading: we will take you to discover the most fashionable places in the capital city, where you can dance until the morning with excellent music for all tastes. So here is one list of the most fashionable and most beautiful clubs in Rome!
- Map of the best clubs in Rome
- Art Café
- Goa Club
- Space 900
- Piper Club
- Black Qube
- User questions and comments
Map of the best clubs in Rome
1 - Art Cafè
It is one of the most beautiful Roman discos located in one of the most fascinating areas of Rome: Villa Borghese, the green heart of the city. This fabulous place has also become the point of reference for many Roman VIPs and for the more fashionable, the most famous ones will always animate the evening on Friday and Saturday DJ of the international scene.
- is located just 14 minutes walk from the Spagna metro station, 10 minutes from Piazza del Popolo, and in the immediate vicinity there is the public bus stop Victor Hugo / Bilotti Museum a few steps from the disco, the night line that offers the service is nMA - Get directions
- open Friday and Saturday from 00pm to 00am
- evening price starting from € 65,00, may vary according to the event
- Events and concerts: among the guests Andrea Damante DJ set, Stefano De Martino, Bobo Vieri DJ. Discover all the events on the Official Facebook Page
- Info and advice: reservations are recommended especially during organized events or holidays, and an outfit of a certain standard is required, jacket and tie for men, elegant dress for women. In the immediate vicinity of the nightclub there is also a private car park dedicated to customers.
2 - Goa Club
Located in the Piramide area, it is one of the most famous clubs in the capital city, known by all as the temple of electronic music and its peculiarity is that each evening is dedicated to a different kind of music: Thursdays at Ultrabeat, Friday is dedicated to Anarchy in the Club and Saturdays instead to funky and dance music.
- you can use the Metro B Garbatella / S.Paolo stop offered by the Atac public transport service and the N2-N3 night line Ostiense / Lgt S. Paolo stop - Get directions
- it remains open on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 23pm to 30am
- prices vary according to the event and start from € 20,00 per person
- Events and concerts: hosted the greatest house music artists such as Sven Vath and Claudio Coccoluto. Discover all the events on the official website
- Info and advice: reservations are highly recommended, especially for Thursday evenings, so you can contact the local PRs or get in touch with the managers via the Facebook page as you will need bracelets and pre-sales to enter. For group entries, it is advisable to enter in "balanced" groups, ie with an equal number of women and men, an important requirement for the organizers.
3 - Space 900
Located in the EUR area, its peculiarity is that it is located right inside the Palazzo dell'Arte Antica ed it is characterized by 1.000 square meters of slopes and private rooms, so thanks to its huge spaces it can accommodate up to 2.500 people. It remains open both during the winter and summer seasons, during the latter you can also sit in one of the two spectacular terraces with which it is equipped; but the real peculiarity is that offers a highly technological location, therefore suitable for events of all kinds.
- there is a night bus service guaranteed by ATAC and the line to use is the nME active all night and the stop where you have to get off is Beethoven / Civilta 'Del Lavoro which is 3 minutes walk from the disco - Get directions
- the opening days are Friday and Saturday, the times vary according to the events
- the price varies according to the event and starts from € 20,00 per person
- Events and concerts: hosted great artists such as Gabry Ponte and Ben Klock. Discover all the events on the Official Facebook Page
- Info and advice: access is also allowed to minors; It is also important to know that the security staff do not allow you to re-enter the premises once you have exited, unless you pay the entrance ticket again
4 - Piper Club
The Piper is the historic nightclub in Rome: here, for example, Rokes and Equipe 84 played here, and it is famous for having made the history of disco music by marking the generation of those who were young in the 60s; it also hosted the most important names in the music scene such as Riccardo Fogli, Mina and many others. Today this club has been totally renovated and the most famous singers of the moment perform here.
- in the immediate vicinity there is the Buenos Aires bus stop, also the disco is within walking distance from the Policlinico and S. Agnese / Annibaliano metro stops - Get directions
- open on Fridays and Saturdays from 23pm to 00am
- prices vary according to the event, in fact they start from € 20,00
- Events and concerts: hosted great artists such as Baby K, Briga, Gigi D'Agostino, Achille Lauro and many others, but also true icons of the entertainment world such as Jerry Calà, Cristina D'Avena, I Neri per Caso, Massimo di Cataldo, Alex Britti . Discover all the events on the Official Facebook Page
- Info and advice: to enter the Piper you must be 18 years old and the dress code of the restaurant requires that customers have elegant clothes or in any case in line with the prestige of the club. The venue, being one of the busiest in the capital, tends to be overly crowded, so we recommend that you book a table in advance for your evening
5 - Black Qube
It is a unique and industrial place that has kept a bit of a trashy decor, located in the Casal Bertone area is characterized by three floors where you can listen to disco music; the most famous evening, for which the place is well known throughout Rome, is the gay-themed "Muccassassina" held every Friday evening and can be booked in advance.
- in the immediate vicinity there are public bus stops Portonaccio / Silvio Latino and Portonaccio / casal Bertone - Get directions
- open Friday and Saturday from 20:00 to 05:00
- prices vary according to the event and start from € 10,00
- Events and concerts: The venue always has wonderful DJ sets from the most famous artists and DJs on the program. Discover all the events on the Official Facebook Page
- Info and advice: booking is recommended as it is possible that you will find very long lines at the entrance of the restaurant and you can book by contacting the various pr of the restaurant; admission is also allowed for minors aged 16 and over