Highly popular destination in the Balearics, together with nearby Formentera, Ibiza is one of the most popular summer destinations in the Mediterranean, not only for the charm offered by the natural landscapes (characterized by crystal clear sea and jagged coasts) but also and above all for the nightlife. If you are looking for a place to relax during the day and let loose in the evening, Isla Bonita is just what you need: the island is full of clubs and discos, mostly located around the two main centers, Eivissa to the south-east and Sant Antoni to the south-west. Let's find out what they are the 10 most beautiful clubs in Ibiza.
- Bora Bora
- Amnesia Ibiza
- Es Paradis
- Lio (formerly El Divino)
- O Beach (formerly Ocean Beach)
- Map of the best clubs in Ibiza
- User questions and comments
1 - Bora Bora
One of the hottest clubs in Ibiza, Bora Bora is at the top of the ranking. More than a discotheque in the strict sense, it is a very popular beach club (therefore with a privileged view of the sea) which during the day allows access to the chiringuito and the panoramic terrace, while in the evening it turns into a very popular disco-pub where you can go wild until morning. The restaurant also has its own restaurant.
- it is located on the Playa d'en Bossa. Starting by car from Eivissa, it takes just over 5 minutes by car following the E-20 road - Get directions
- from 17:00 to 4:00 (the club is still open during the day for bar service and access to the terrace from 10:00)
- admission to the beach club is free (however, the cost of drinks can be particularly steep, especially from 18pm onwards)
- Events and concerts: numerous DJs performed at Bora Bora, including internationally renowned ones such as the Ukrainian T-Dj Milana. Discover all the events on the official website
- Info and advice: being very close to the beach, no particular type of clothing is required. Entry is also allowed to minors, if accompanied
2 - Amnesia Ibiza
If Bora Bora is a must in Ibiza's nightlife, it is also true that it is certainly not the only place to boast this title. For example, halfway between Eivissa and Sant Antoni is Amnesia Ibiza, club that for three years in a row has even won the award for Best club in the world. The environment is suitable for containing one capacity of about 5.000 people. In addition, one of the most anticipated events of the summer season on the island is held here: the very famous Ibiza foam party!
- the restaurant is located a short distance from both Eivissa and Sant Antoni. Starting from Eivissa, for example, it takes just 10 minutes by car along the C-731 road - Get directions
- open from Monday to Sunday, from 23pm to 30am
- prices vary according to the event and can start from € 30,00 per person
- Events and concerts: Many famous DJs have performed at Amnesia, including Paul Van Dyk, Diplo, Skrillex, Snoop Dog and 50 Cent. In addition, the nightclub is frequented by famous people, Italians and beyond: Shakira, Valentino Rossi, Leonardo Di Caprio, Messi, etc. Discover all the events on the official website
- Info and advice: an adequate dress code is required; in addition, we recommend that you book your entrance ticket online to avoid endless queues (especially for the highly anticipated foam party!)
3 - Pacha
Another of Ibiza's most legendary nightclubs is Pacha, also often frequented by famous people on holiday on the island. The venue has a capacity of 3.000 people, is equipped with a restaurant area (including sushi lounge) and is known for excellent cocktails which are prepared at the bar. Moreover, offers a wide range of musical styles in order to really satisfy all tastes. If you are in Ibiza, you cannot miss it!
- the restaurant is located on Avenida 8 de Agosto. It is possible to get there easily on foot: it is less than 15 minutes from the port of Ibiza. Starting from Eivissa, however, it takes just 5 minutes by car - Get directions
- open from 24: 00 to 7: 00
- admission prices can vary from € 40,00 to € 80,00 per person, depending on the event
- Events and concerts: the venue hosts some of the most popular Ibiza nightlife events every year, including the F *** me I'm famous party (the party in honor of David Guetta) and the Flower Power (the hippie themed party with colorful colors and music from the 50s to the 80s Discover all the events on the official website
- Info and advice: an elegant dress code is required
4 - Privilege
A beloved nightclub on Isla Bonita, Privilege is known around the world for being nothing less than the largest club in existence (and for this reason also considered in the Guinness ranking of records!). The local it consists of several environments and levels, among which there is an immense central open space with a swimming pool that will certainly leave you speechless. In addition, the Vista Club room hosts evenings of house / techno music and rave parties unprecedented that continue undisturbed until dawn.
- it is located a short distance from Amnesia. By car, starting from Eivissa it takes you just over 10 minutes along the road C-731 - Get directions
- open from 23: 30 to 4: 00
- admission prices vary from € 25,00 to € 50,00 per person
- Events and concerts: among the many DJs who have performed in this venue, we also find Armin Van Buuren, named best DJ in the world five times. Discover all the events on the Official Facebook Page
- Info and advice: if you have the entrance tickets provided by the disco or the promoters, you can take advantage of the free bus service that leaves from the Port of Ibiza, Playa d'en Bossa and Sant Antoni
5 - Eden
Recently renovated thanks to a new management, the Eden nightclub is back to being talked about, ranking second among the most popular clubs in the bay of Sant Antoni. If you are looking for a place where you can 100% enjoy an evening of house or techno music, This is the right place. (Plus, it's one of the cheapest places on the island ... take advantage of it!)
- the restaurant is located a few minutes from the bay of Sant Antoni and, in particular, a 10-minute walk from the bus station which guarantees connections to the port of Ibiza and the center of Eivissa. Starting by car from the latter, it takes about 20 minutes to drive - Get directions
- open from 20: 00 to 4: 00
- the entrance ticket can vary from € 20,00 to € 40,00 depending on the evening
- Events and concerts: among the DJs / singers who have followed one another at Eden, we cannot fail to mention Lady Gaga, Sasha, MK, Nick Warren. Discover all the events on the Official Facebook Page
- Info and advice: no particular dress code is required. Next to the restaurant, a large parking area will allow you to leave your car nearby
6 - Es Paradis
As the name suggests, Es Paradis probably is the most aesthetically beautiful club on the island, characterized by decorations and light walls, as well as a pyramid-shaped ceiling, which make the environment a place full of charm and elegance. The most surprising thing, however, is the labyrinth with the secret garden of the external area. The restaurant, opened in the 70s, has remained over time one of the landmarks of Ibiza's nightlife, also thanks to the main event held there in the summer: we are talking aboutAcqua Party, an evening of fun and water games. Unmissable!
- located in the center of Sant Antoni, the Es Paradis nightclub is easily accessible from any point on the island, including by public transport. If you are driving from Eivissa, it will take approximately 22 minutes along the C-731 - Get Directions
- open from 23: 30 to 6: 30
- the cost of the entrance ticket can vary from € 20,00 to € 45,00
- Events and concerts: it is true that the Aqua Party is the most anticipated event among those held at Es Paradis, however the club's proposal certainly does not end here. Discover all the events on the official website
- Info and advice: although it is quite easy to get wet during the Aqua Party, bathing suits are not allowed. Therefore, we recommend that you wear the costume under your clothes.
7 - Lio (formerly El Divino)
Characterized by one very convenient location near the port of Ibiza, the local Lio (ex El Divino) overlooks the sea, has an enchanting terrace and highly sought-after environments. Opened in 1992 as a private club, the venue has opened up to the general public, while continuing to be frequented mostly by VIPs. The musical proposal is very varied, ranging from house to hip hop, depending on the evening organized; Moreover the restaurant also has an excellent five-star restaurant, to spend a perfect pre-evening.
- the venue is located at the port of Ibiza, just 10 minutes from the center of Eivissa - Get directions
- open from 20: 00 to 6: 00
- the cost of the ticket may vary from evening to evening, however it is on average around € 45,00
- Events and concerts: the Lio offers evenings of various kinds: from disco nights with live music, hip hop, playground, house, etc. up to evenings with cabaret and dance performances. Discover all the events on the official facebook page.
- Info and advice: elegant but not formal attire is required. Minors can enter if accompanied by their parents.
8 - Swag
Opened only in 2014, the Swag of Ibiza is an alternative venue: its birth, in fact, derives from the desire to give space also to urban music in all its forms (rap, trap, reggaeton) creating an alternative to the classic entertainment already present on the island. It is therefore not surprising that since its opening the club has achieved enormous success, ranking among the 10 best clubs in Ibiza. The Swag has a capacity of 1.000 peopleFurthermore, its location near the Playa d'en Bossa makes it very convenient to reach both by own and public transport and even on foot from the nearby port.
- the restaurant is located in Playa d'en Bossa. Starting by car from Eivissa, it takes just over 5 minutes by car following the E-20 road - Get directions
- open all year, from 23pm to 30am
- the cost of the ticket may vary from evening to evening, however it is on average around € 40,00
- Events and concerts: the Swag is full of events and themed evenings organized throughout the year, not only during the summer. One of the most famous is Soul 2 Soul, with hip hop music.
- Info and advice: the restaurant has its own disco-bus service that at a cost of € 3,00 will allow you to reach your destination starting from the main bus stops of Sant Antoni and Eivissa. No particular dress code is required
9 - O Beach (ex Ocean Beach)
Having become very popular for its outdoor parties (said to be among the most beautiful on the island), O Beach (once Ocean Beach) is a bubbly place, located in the west. Equipped with a nice pool area, accessible at any time of day, and with comfortable VIP loungers, it is a perfect place to savor elegant decadent-style parties by the pool, accompanied by impressive displays of aerial acrobatics and quality cocktails. The parties can tend to last until late in the evening with parades, dinners and live shows, and then start again the next morning.
- it is just 15 minutes walk from the center of Sant Antoni. From Eivissa, it can take approximately 30 minutes by car - Get Directions
- the club opens in the morning at 9:00 until late in the evening
- normal admission costs € 10,00 per person, to which any costs for special events, VIP beds, bottles, etc. may be added.
- Events and concerts: every day, the events at O Beach change, guaranteeing a proposal that is anything but boring. Every now and then, DJs also perform with live music. Discover all the events on the official website
- Info and advice: access is also possible for minors, although always accompanied by an adult. We advise you to book in advance, due to the rich summer turnout
10 - Ushuaia
Gigantic open-air disco, Ushuaia is the last place that we recommend among those present in the top 10 of the best clubs in Ibiza. Also located in the very lively Playa d'en Bossa area, it is a venue specializing in house and techno evenings, but especially in one of the biggest opening events of the season you have ever seen on the whole island. Between swimming pools, acrobatic shows, light games, fire-breathing and artists of various kinds, at Ushuaia certainly know how to have fun and do things big ... What are you waiting for to spend an unforgettable evening?
- is located near Playa d'en Bossa. Starting by car from Eivissa, it takes just over 7 minutes by car following the E-20 road - Get directions
- open from 9: 00 to 2: 00
- the entrance ticket for special events is around € 40,00 / € 50,00 per person
- Events and concerts: in addition to the opening party of the summer season, called Odyssey, Ushuaia organizes many other events .. and all memorable. At the club, the likes of Calvin Harris and David Guetta performed. Discover all the events on the official website
- Info and advice: on the other side of the road, there is another noteworthy club, Hi Ibiza (Ushuaia's sister club): often the ticket for an evening guarantees access to both clubs. Inquire at the time of purchase.