Milan is one of the most famous Italian cities for its restaurants, lounge bars and discos. There are many people who decide to every year spend even just an evening to go dancing and have fun in the most "in" clubs of the Lombard metropolis. If you too are looking for a place to spend the night and make the sunrise here the 10 most beautiful clubs in Milan.
- The Leopard
- B38 Club
- Just Cavalli
- Hollywood Rythmoteque
- Map of the best clubs in Milan
- User questions and comments
1 - Leopard
A disco bar in the heart of Milan in a unique location of its kind being a deconsecrated church. The restaurant is characterized by a particular and elegant decor and also organizes aperitifs, events and dinners. Inside there is a lounge bar and a restaurant.
- Il Gattopardo is located in Via della Francesca 47, near Corso Sempione. The closest stops are "Gerusalemme" MM5 and "Domodossola" MM5; alternatively buses 43, 57 and 78 stop - Get directions
- Tue-Wed-Fri-Sat from 18:00 to 5:00, Thurs 18: 00- 03:00; Sun 18: 00-1: 00
- € 15,00 ticket with one drink
- Events and concerts: The venue always has wonderful DJ sets from the most famous artists and DJs on the program. Discover all the events on the official website.
- Info and advice: the dress code should be elegant and sophisticated if you don't want to risk staying out. The minimum age for entry is 18 years
2 - Fabrique
Within a modular structure of over 2.000 square meters, this Milanese nightclub was created to host concerts, events and DJ sets. The restaurant has a stage and a dance floor and opens according to the events scheduled.
- it is located in Via Fantoni 9, in the Mecenate area. For those arriving by car, exit the east ring road at the Mecenate and Camm junction. For those who travel by public transport, the reference metro is the Rogoredo MM3 yellow line station; once you get off you have to take line 88 and get off in Via Fantoni / Via Mecenate. Alternatively, from the center of Milan, tram line 27 always stops in Via Fantoli - Get directions
- based on scheduled events
- based on events
- Events and concerts: in the past years the likes of Subsonica, Anastacia, 2Cellos, Garbage, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, Mik have played here. Discover all the events on the official page
- Info and advice: no special clothing is required and the entrance is also open to minors if accompanied by their parents.
3 - B38 Club
The B38 is the classic fashion place frequented by "Milano bene" divided into two main areas that can accommodate more than 1.200 people. It also includes 2 bars and a restaurant upstairs while the beautiful summer garden features a central glass suspended over the dance floor with a waterfall passing underneath.
- it is located in Via Messina 38, not far from Garibaldi Station. Near the restaurant there is the "Cenisio" MM5 stop, lilac - Get directions
- open from Thursday to Saturday from 23pm to 30am
- admission ranges from € 10,00 to € 15,00 including one drink
- Events and concerts: models and celebrities participate during the Milan fashion week. Discover all the events on the Official Facebook Page
- Info and advice: it is possible to reserve tables and private rooms by contacting the restaurant directly; Appropriate clothing is required.
4 - Q21
An alternative nightclub in Milan where they play electronic music and project videos and visual mapping that frame. Crazy and unexpected atmosphere with Uploading Eden theme nights, a kind of artificial paradise to let yourself go and experience a parallel world.
- it is located in Via Padova 21, in the north of Milan, near Piazzale Loreto. Nearby is the Loreto stop on the green MM2 metro line or the "Pasteur" stop on the red MM1 - Get directions
- open Friday and Saturday from 23pm to 00am
- between € 10,00 and € 18,00 depending on the evenings and promotions
- Events and concerts: among the guests Otsgut Ton of the Panorama Bar in Berlin.
- Info and advice: Q21 organizes LGBT + friendly lockouts and once a month offers "Klub Kids" which involves the most prominent drag queens. No special clothing is required
5 - Amnesia
A relative of the Ibiza club of the same name, Amnesia is one of the most international clubs in Milan. Equipped with huge rooms that host DJs from all over the world, it has a lighting and sound system to envy. Here we only play electronic and house music that unites people of all kinds and sexes.
- the nightclub is located in Via A.Gatto, in the Forlanini area, east ring road, not far from Linate airport. Nearby is the "Milano Forlanini" train stop or alternatively you can get there by bus 27 or 73 - Get directions
- open only Friday and Saturday from 23pm to 00am
- from € 10,00 to € 20,00 depending on the scheduled event and the guests of the evening
- Events and concerts: among the djs who performed at Amnesia, Riccardo Villalobos, Ritchie Hawtin, Armin Van Buuren, Bob Sinclair, Marco Carola, Sven Vath, Craig Richards and many others. Discover all the events on the official website
- Info and advice: Amnesia requires a casual and simple dress code so sneakers and jeans are also welcome. Admission is open to all as long as they are over and willing to present a document; in case of special events, it is advisable to purchase a ticket online or book a table.
6 - Just Cavalli
Milanese nightclub created by the famous designer Roberto Cavalli is a place frequented by people from all over the world. Equipped with a summer and a winter version, it is located in a unique location around the Branca Tower of Parco Sempione. In addition to the disco, it has a lounge bar for aperitifs and a restaurant. Here you can listen and dance to dance music, hits of the moment and hip-hop.
- it is located in Via Luigi Camoens, at the Branca Tower, a stone's throw from the Sforzesco Castle. Near the club there are the Cadorna stop of the red MM1 and the green MM2 and the stops of buses 29,30 and 61 - Get directions
- open every day from 23pm to 00am; the restaurant and lounge bar open at 3:30.
- € 10,00 with drink included
- Events and concerts: among the past guests Timati, Gianluca Vacchi and Bob Sinclair. Discover all the events on the Official Facebook Page
- Info and advice: well-groomed clothing is required and men are preferably accepted in the company of women
7 - Alcatraz
Huge space created in 1998 to host concerts, the Alcatraz then transformed over time to host a large Milanese nightclub on weekends. The audience is young and the music ranges from commercial to pop house and reggaeton. Live concerts and entertainment shows often open the evening.
- it is located in Via Valtellina 25 near the Maciachini stop of the yellow MM3, the Lancetti station of the Passante Ferroviario and the Farini / Stelvio stop of buses 41,46,51,52,70 - Get directions
- Hours from 22:30 pm to 4:00 am Friday and Saturday. During the week the Alcatraz can host events and concerts.
- from € 8,00 to € 16,00
- Events and concerts: here they played among other names such as Beirut, Little Steven and Jacob Sartori. Discover all the events on the official website
- Info and advice: foreigners and Erasmus students often meet here to spend an unforgettable Friday. No special clothing is required.
8 - Rocket
A Milanese club in the Navigli area has recently undergone a restyling and the result is a shower of LED lights that make the disco bright and sparkling. Here you can dance techno and electronica but also hip-hop, trap and South American music. Some call the Rocket "a madhouse".
- it is located in Via Alzaia Naviglio Grande 98; the nearest metro stop is Milano Porta Genova MM2 green, or the Ripa di P.ta Ticinese tram stop line n2 - Get directions
- Thursday to Saturday from 23pm to 30am
- from € 15,00 to € 20,00
- Events and concerts: the programming from Thursday is "Void", techno and techno house evening with free admission; Friday "Linoleum" and Saturday "Akeem" to the rhythm of hip hop and trap. Discover all the events on the Official Facebook Page
- Info and advice: the disco makes a selection at the entrance
9 - Volt
A historic nightclub in Milan "home" of Claudio Cecchetto first and location of DJ D'Annunzio then, today the Volt is a place frequented by Milanese clubbers who mix with models, wearers and young students. The music ranges from dancehall to tech-deep-house to Electric.
- it is located in Via Molino delle Armi 16, Ticinese area. It can be reached by bus n.94 which stops at P.za Vetra or with the yellow MM3 getting off at Missori and then continuing on foot for 10 minutes - Get directions
- Thursday to Saturday from 00pm to 00am
- from € 13,00 to € 15,00
- Events and concerts: some names that stand out in this place, Axel Boman, Barnt, Boo Williams, Locked Groove, Mano Le Tough, Max Cooper, Pional, and Tom Trago. Discover all the events on the Official Facebook Page
- Info and advice: often you have to wait in long lines to enter, entry from the age of 21 and clothing required fashion - informal but with a special touch
10 - Hollywood Rythmoteque
Altra historic Milanese nightclub, a staple for evenings in the city, it hosts an audience of all ages and is often frequented by VIPs and entertainers. the restaurant is constantly renewed, offering new decorations, new lights and new seats every season. A special feature: the women's bathroom… to be discovered.
- it is located in Corso Como, in the heart of Milan, near the green Porta Garibaldi MM2 stop. Alternatively, it can be reached by trams 2,3,7,11,29,30 - Get directions
- Tuesday to Sunday from 22:00 to 05:00
- from € 15,00 to € 20,00
- Events and concerts: Dance, hip-hop-techno, house music; internationally renowned DJs often play from clubs in Ibiza, Mykonos and Miami. Discover all the events on the official website
- Info and advice: the selection at the entrance is rather strict; well-groomed clothing is required and you must be of legal age.