If your desire for fun never stops on vacation, then Madrid is the right destination! The Spanish capital is among the cities that never sleep and offers a variety of large venues that offer interesting parties and evenings every night of the week. Whatever genre you love to dance, you will find it here for sure. Here are the 10 most beautiful clubs in Madrid!
- Map of the best clubs in Madrid
- Kapital Theater
- Goya Social Club
- Barcelò Theater
- Clamores room
- Palace Disco Club
- Joy Eslava
- Moondance Club
- New garamond
- El Son
- The Posada de Las Animas
- User questions and comments
Map of the best clubs in Madrid
1 - Kapital Theater
Kapital Theater it is by far the most famous and popular club in Madrid. The reasons are different, for example its central location in the city but above all the 7 plans it hosts, each with a different environment and genre ranging from house to hip-hop and from reggaeton to funky. In short, a place for lovers of all musical styles! Also on the seventh floor there is a large lounge area while on the second floor you can go wild with karaoke as well as dancing.
- in the immediate vicinity is the Estacion del Arte metro station from which line 1 passes and the Atocha train station for those arriving from outside the city, otherwise you can walk to via Calle de Atocha - Get directions
- open from Thursday to Sunday, from 23:30 pm to 6:00 am
- € 17,00 with two drinks included until 1:30, then € 17,00 without drinks
- Events and concerts: every Saturday hosts DJs like Luigi Nieto, Mikey Pavon, Ardiya, Juan Morales, Jose Nandez, Fran Blazquez, Albert Kren and Valcar - Discover all the events on the official website
- Info and advice: it is advisable to arrive a little before the opening to avoid endless queues due to the reduced entrance before 1:30
2 - Goya Social Club
The place par excellence on Goya Street, from which it takes its name. A perfect place especially for electronic music lovers who will be able to go wild with the best songs of world-known DJs. The nightclub is frequented by a very large and varied audience in terms of gender and origin, while the age is mainly young.
- it is right next to the Velázquez metro stop from which line 4 passes - Get directions
- every day from 21: 00 to 4: 00
- variable prices starting from € 15,00 with entry before 1:30 am and with a drink included, then € 20,00 with two drinks
- Events and concerts: has hosted DJs from all over the world such as Brodinski, The Magician, Moon, Boots, Jonas Rathsman, Miami Horror, Mordisco and MZS - Discover all the events on the official website
- Info and advice: every evening is different and able to attract a lot of people, so it is advisable first to consult the events calendar and then arrive well before 1:30
3 - Barcelò Theater
Teatro Barcelò is another great and historic nightclub in Madrid, operating for 30 years initially under the name Pacha Madrid. This venue is another important one landmark of Madrid nightlife, just think that over the years it has also been chosen by Andy Warhol and Mick Jagger. The environment is very nice both inside and outside, in fact, it is located in an elegant 30s building and is spread over two floors between modern but typical disco furnishings. The proposed music ranges a lot, ranging from the most popular dance songs to electronic music, from hip hop and fusion to rock, pop and indie concerts. The most exclusive evenings are certainly those at university Thursday night!
- it is located one minute walk from Tribunal metro station from which lines 1 and 10 run - Get Directions
- from Thursday to Sunday from 24:00 to 6:00
- prices varying from € 10,00 to € 20,00
- Events and concerts: often hosts DJs like Mata, Lady Ego, Ferran, David Mix, Nano and Teta - Discover all the events on the Official Facebook Page
- Info and advice: the restaurant requires a minimum age of 23 years and a rather elegant dress
4 - Clamores Room
A local that combines different musical genres and cultures in an elegant and well-kept environment reminiscent of classic jazz and funky clubs with neon lights, stage and a large dance floor. In reality, every sound and every rhythm are welcome even if the preference falls on the rock notes from the 50s to today and on the greatest hits R'n'B, Hip Hop, Disco and Pop. Finally, an aspect not to be overlooked are the excellent cocktails, not the usual disco glasses but more refined and tasty drinks!
- it is located in a fairly central location, 2 minutes walk from the Bilbao metro station from which lines 1 and 4 pass - Get directions
- open only Friday and Saturday from 00pm to 30am
- prices vary from € 8,00 to € 15,00 depending on the evening
- Events and concerts: Sala Clamores music is mainly based on some resident DJs. The most frequent are Fonk, Mata, Drew, MadMills, Tembe and Habibi - Discover all the events on the official website
- Info and advice: it is advisable to get on the list and enter before 2:00 in order to take advantage of the reduced admission including 2 drinks
5 - Palace Disco Club
The Palace Disco Club is another of the very central clubs in Madrid and is in fact located near an underground station which makes it easy to reach. Inside you will find a varied environment and audience, from citizens to tourists from all over the world, from 18 to 30, and from smooth dancing in the early evening to reggaeton, commercial music and even electronic music until the morning. This is also a great place for those who don't like to dance and prefers to enjoy a good drink while sitting on one of the many sofas on the sides of the track divided into public areas and private areas, more expensive but with tables, bottles and fruit included.
- one minute walk from the Opera metro station where lines 2 and 5 run - Get directions
- every day from midnight to 6:00
- free admission to the list, otherwise € 10,00 with a drink included
- Events and concerts: for the DJ set the club relies on two recurring DJs present every weekend, George Herrera and The Angel Dj - Discover all the events on the Official Facebook Page
- Info and advice: admission is allowed only to adults
6 - Joy Eslava
Joy Eslava is one of the most historic clubs in Madrid, opened in 1981 as a theater and then transformed into a disco. It has never faded or gone out of fashion, indeed it still welcomes a lot of people from Madrid and tourists. Its characteristic is certainly that of being open 365 days a year without exception, this makes it a point of reference and a certainty of fun. Inside there is a large ballroom surrounded by 4 floors of highly decorated balconies music is the most varied: Latin, house, funcky, R'n'B, international, commercial, electronic etc. In addition to the normal disco nights dance competitions, live shows and concerts are also held.
- the location is very central, accessible by night bus N16 to Plaza Mayor - Get directions
- every day from midnight to 6:00 in the morning
- the normal entrance to the disco costs € 16,00 instead for special evenings and with guests the prices start from € 12,00 and even reach € 20,00 with two drinks included
- Events and concerts: hosted Seven of Spades, Pedro Pastor and John Ilsley - Discover all the events on the Official Facebook Page
- Info and advice: entry is allowed only to adults and the average age you will find inside is between 25 and 30 years
7 - Moondance Club
The Moondance Club is another well-known nightclub in Madrid, also very central with a refined, elegant and modern atmosphere. The maximum capacity is 300 people, therefore a much smaller place than the previous one, but still able to organize parties that are among the most exclusive and sought-after in the city. The music offered is mainly commercial house and reggaeton music, but there is no shortage of hip-hop and electronic songs. The themes of the evenings are mostly dedicated to university students and international tourists.
- it is 2 minutes walk from the Sevilla metro station from which line 2 passes but you can also walk there along Calle de Aduana - Get directions
- free admission until 3:00 if you are on the list, otherwise € 16,00 with one drink included
- Events and concerts: hosted Spotledman, Dayver and Abajo - Discover all the events on the official website
- Info and advice: on Thursday evenings a minimum age of 21 is required, while on Fridays and Saturdays 23 years. To enter it is preferable to have been included in the lists and to wear clothing that is not too elegant but nevertheless well-finished
8 - New Garamond
The New Garamond is defined by everyone the most glamorous and trendy place in Madrid, a disco attentive to trends both in terms of style and music. This place is mainly frequented by selective and demanding people, great for those who are not satisfied with any type of party but wishes to take part in international and fashionable evenings. The proposed music ranges from the great house classics to the most popular songs of the moment, also embracing pop, hip-hop and reggaeton.
- it is 5 minutes walk from Valdeacederas metro stop served by line 1 - Get directions
- from Wednesday to Sunday from 22:00 to 6:00
- free if listed, otherwise € 10,00
- Events and concerts: often hosts local DJs much loved and popular in Madrid nightlife such as Juanjo Martin, JP Candela, DJ Valdi and Fran Ares - Discover all the events on the Official Facebook Page
- Info and advice: admission for adults, but no dress code required
9 - El Son
El Son is a Latin nightclub that has existed for more than 20 years, born as a meeting point and reference point for Cubans and South Americans in general, proposing the classic Latin rhythms, from reggae to reggaeton and the like. Over the years it has instead become the favorite place for many tourists too, a must for anyone who loves these genres. The atmosphere inside is inevitably cheerful and harmonious, with furnishings and themed evenings enriched by Latin dance lessons and concerts until Thursday, and then let loose in long DJ sets during the weekend.
- walk via the main street Puerta del Sol, or by metro lines 1, 2, 3, C3 and C4 to Puerta del Sol station - Get directions
- every day from 21: 00 to 6: 00
- prices are variable and start from € 10,00
- Events and concerts: the disco has two resident DJs, Neiser and Betto, but also hosts emerging Latin-themed bands - Discover all the events on the official website
- Info and advice: the average age of the people who frequent the club is around 30 years old
10 - The Posada de Las Animas
La Posada de Las Animas is a young club opened in 2004 and a lot appreciated by local VIPs as footballers and models. The interior is elegant and luxurious divided into rooms and private areas to create both an atmosphere of relaxation and fun by simultaneously offering music of all kinds based on the theme of the evenings. Although it is mainly a elite club, however, there is no shortage of university parties whose theme is always a liqueur, such as the evening dedicated to a gin or a rum. The public that frequents this place is therefore varied and ranges from young tourists and university students to classy people.
- one minute walk from the Serrano metro stop from which line 4 passes - Get directions
- every day from 23: 30 to 6: 00
- prices vary from € 10,00 to € 15,00 according to the times and the male or female gender. In fact, women enter for free until 1:30, then pay € 10,00 with a drink included. Men instead pay € 10,00 with a drink included if they enter before 2:00, then € 15,00 always with a drink
- Events and concerts: mostly hosts local DJs and special guests such as Spanish actors, showgirls and famous people - Discover all the events on the official website
- Info and advice: entry is allowed only to adults and no particular clothing is required. It is advisable to be put on the list to enter for free and with priority