The small island of Aruba, 30km long and 8km wide, is considered one of the Caribbean places with the most beautiful beaches and clean. White and soft sand like talcum powder, warm and crystalline sea where you can enjoy long baths and lots of relaxation. During a vacation on this island you will be able to see different beaches every day: here are the top 10.
- Eagle Beach
- Arashi Beach
- Baby Beach
- Hadicurari Beach
- Malmok Beach
- Renaissance Beach
- Mangel Halto
- Dos Playa
- Manchebo Beach
- Boca Catalina
- User questions and comments
1 - Eagle Beach
This beach is considered by far the most beautiful of all the Caribbean is located 10 km north of Oranjestad, the capital of Aruba. Characterized by white sand and from a calm and clear sea, it is also the place where turtles nest and where the Fofoti Tree, the symbolic trees of the island, are located.
- Where it is: 10 km from the capital, on the west side of the island, not far from Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach can be reached by car, taxi or bus that stops in Malmok - Get directions
- Ideal for: relax and swim thanks to the relatively calm and safe sea; on the beach there are bars and restaurants
- Type: soft white sand
2 - Arashi Beach
North of Boca Catalina just before the Arashi lighthouse is this beach characterized by calm and clear waters and fine white sand. In the last stretch the shore transforms into a wild and rugged landscape dotted with cacti.
- Where it is: located 18 km from the capital, on the west coast of Aruba; you can reach it by car, taxi or on foot after getting off at the Malmox bus stop - Get directions
- Ideal for: relax and swim. Consider that there are no bars and restaurants and a few shady huts
- Type: White sand
3 - Baby Beach
On the southern tip of Aruba, on the other end of Arashi Beach, Baby Beach it looks like a natural swimming pool as it is sandwiched between a half-moon beach and coral reef.The seabed is shallow and also ideal for those who cannot swim and the extraordinary color of the sea.
- Where it is: it is located south of Aruba, 21 km south of the capital and can be reached by car or by bus 900 which stops right at the beach -
- Ideal for: relax and get wet, also suitable for children and those who are afraid of water. There are huts to shelter from the sun, while there is only one restaurant belonging to a hotel.
- Type: White sand
4 - Hadicurari Beach
Also known as Fisherman's Huts, this is a rocky bottom beach frequented by those who love windsurfing and kitesurfing because here often strong winds blow.
- Where it is: is located on the west coast 12 km north of Oranjestad; it can be reached by car, bus (there is a stop in front of the beach) or taxi - Get directions
- Ideal for: sports such as windsurfing and kitesurfing
- Type: sand with pebbles and rocks
5 - Malmok Beach
This beach is more famous for the rusty wreck near the shore what else; in reality it alternates rocks with hard sand and on the other side of the sea there are very expensive and very beautiful villas. However it is ideal for snorkelling because near the ship stranded on the shallows the sea is full of fish.
- Where it is: located on the west coast 10 km from the capital; you can reach it by taxi, car or by bus that stops right in front - Get directions
- Ideal for: snorkeling
- Type: rocks and hard sand
6 - Renaissance Beach
Known as the pink flamingo beach it is located on the private island of the Renaissance Hotel and can be accessed free of charge by hotel guests or outsiders paying $ 99,00 (there is a maximum access limit every day). The beach is white and the sea is calm ideal for walking on the shore and swimming.
- Where it is: located on the private island of the Renaissance Hotel opposite the capital Oranjestad and can be reached by boat - Get directions
- Ideal for: relaxation and baths; on the island there are hotel services.
- Type: White sand
7 - Mangel Halto
To get to this beach you have to go through a mangrove forest; but when you get here an awaits you calm and transparent sea full of colorful fish swimming between the vegetation and the reef.
- Where it is: located on the west coast of Aruba 8km south of Oranjestad and can be reached by car or taxi while there is no bus - Get directions
- Ideal for: snorkeling and swimming
- Type: white sand and mangroves
8 - Dos Playa
This beach not very suitable for swimming as the sea is often roughHowever, it is a perfect place to admire the view or have a picnic thanks to its wild location. Also this is the ideal beach for windsurf lovers!
- Where it is: is located on the east coast of Aruba and is 14 km from the capital. To reach it you need to have your own vehicle or take a taxi - Get directions
- Ideal for: sport or admire the landscape
- Type: white sand and rocks
9 - Manchebo Beach
This beach near Eagle Beach is very quiet since motorized water vehicles are prohibited here. The beach is surrounded by a few resorts and hotels but it is very wide and characterized by an expanse of white sand lapped by calm turquoise waters.
- Where it is: it is located on the west coast, 8 km north of the capital; it can be reached by car, taxi and bus and several services are available - Get directions
- Ideal for: relax and swim
- Type: White sand
10 - Boca Catalina
This beach characterized by white sand with pebbles and stones is recommended for those who love snorkeling for its waters are full of fish. It is located in a sheltered bay with some vegetation behind it and is perfect for watching the sunset.
- Where it is: located on the west coast, 15 km north of Ornajestad. You can reach it by car, taxi or by bus which stops in Malmox (10 minutes walk) - Get directions
- Ideal for: relaxation, swimming and snorkeling. There are no tourist facilities and there is little shade.
- Type: white sand and pebbles
Haven't booked yet? Plan your trip to Aruba: flights, hotels and tours
The island of Aruba has an international airport a few kilometers from the capital Oranjestad which can be easily reached by taxi or by bus. For a holiday on this Caribbean island you can choose accommodation in a luxurious resort or hotel, but also rent an apartment or sleep in a B & b. If you want to be completely independent the best way to get around is to rent a car; alternatively you should know that public transport covers almost the entire territory and is frequent
- starting from € 490,00 -
- Hotel and b & b starting from € 57,00 per room -
Most Interesting Articles
- top 10 mafias in the world the richest and most powerful criminal organizations
- maldives islands where they are when to go and what to see
- ranking of the most rude countries in the world
- the 15 biggest and most beautiful zoos in the world official ranking
- top 10 biggest and most beautiful zoos in europe official ranking