Il Red Rock Canyon National Conservation it is located just 50 km from Las Vegas and is a natural canyon with a striking red color. So if you want an alternative to the glittering lights of the city, Red Rock Canyon is the right solution, also because it represents a not particularly demanding excursion that can be done independently by renting a car.
The price of the entrance to the area is approx dollars 7 per person and, included in the ticket, you will also have maps that will show you which are the best points to see and photograph. There is no time limit to respect for your visit, but the ideal would be to be able to follow the circular trail which in about an hour (depending on the stops / stops) will allow you to have a complete overview of the canyon.
Where it is: 1000 Scenic Loop Drive – Las Vegas, NV 89161
Most Interesting Articles
- maldives islands where they are when to go and what to see
- ranking of the most rude countries in the world
- top 10 mafias in the world the richest and most powerful criminal organizations
- the 15 biggest and most beautiful zoos in the world official ranking
- top 10 biggest and most beautiful zoos in europe official ranking