- INGREDIENTS FOR DONUTS
- PREPARATION OF DONUTS
INGREDIENTS FOR DONUTS
- 400 grams of strong flour
- 120 grams of powdered sugar
- 100 gr of oil
- 100 gr of milk
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla sugar
- 2 eggs
- 30 g butter
- baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
PREPARATION OF DONUTS
Mix together the powdered sugar, milk and oil until a homogeneous whole is obtained. Add the eggs and melted butter and continue mixing. Then add the baking powder with the salt and add to the mixture.
Finally, add the strong flour and begin to create the dough which should be rather "sticky". Then grease a cake pan, put the dough back and put it back in the oven at a temperature of 50 degrees until it has doubled in volume; take out and start forming the donuts by taking balls of dough and giving them the shape of donuts (the hole is characteristic: otherwise they are not donuts !!!), then fry in plenty of not very hot oil, so that they do not "collapse" .
When they are ready (typical golden color from successful frying) decorate with your favorite coating, for example a chocolate or fruit glaze, caramel, or simply icing sugar.
Most Interesting Articles
- the 15 biggest and most beautiful zoos in the world official ranking
- ranking of the most rude countries in the world
- top 10 biggest and most beautiful zoos in europe official ranking
- top 10 mafias in the world the richest and most powerful criminal organizations
- maldives islands where they are when to go and what to see