Prudential Center: it is one of the commercial centers of the city. Perhaps a little too small in size to be a stereotypical American shopping mall, it is certainly one of them Skywalk which, however, concentrates interest: in fact, going up to the 50th floor (entrance fee), it is possible to have one 360 degree view of Boston, ideal location for those who love to take photos and videos during their holidays. Highly recommended to climb to the top at sunset.
How to reach us: Taking the green line, the Prudential Center stop will take you directly to the building.
Opening Hours: Monday - Saturday 10:00 - 21:00 / Sunday 11:00 - 18:00
Tickets for the Skywalk Observatory: included in the Boston CityPASS and the Go Boston Card
Most Interesting Articles
- maldives islands where they are when to go and what to see
- ranking of the most rude countries in the world
- top 10 mafias in the world the richest and most powerful criminal organizations
- the 15 biggest and most beautiful zoos in the world official ranking
- top 10 biggest and most beautiful zoos in europe official ranking