It was inaugurated there scariest and tallest water slide in the world. It is located in the Schlitterbahn Water Park in Kansas City, USA. Its height is 56 meters from the ground, comparable to that of a 17-storey building. The scarier it is the more it attracts this is the motto of the many entertainment openings around the world, such as: the slide in the Las Vegas shark tank e the free fall slide in Florida.
To tackle it you go up 264 steps, you pass the indication "Death danger" and you get on the toboggan, luckily in company, because this attraction alone is prohibited. It takes a lot of weight for avoid the toboggan overturning. And here you are ready to test the considerable speed of 105 km / h, between breathtaking descents and frightening accelerations.
Most Interesting Articles
- maldives islands where they are when to go and what to see
- top 10 biggest and most beautiful zoos in europe official ranking
- the 15 biggest and most beautiful zoos in the world official ranking
- top 10 mafias in the world the richest and most powerful criminal organizations
- ranking of the most rude countries in the world