You know the horror houses that are usually found in amusement parks? Yes, the very ones in which you are led to complete a path or on a vehicle or with your own legs and in the meantime actors dressed as zombies jump out of the shadows threatening guests with chainsaws?
Here, forget all this because now there is one much more horror-like situation: let's talk about the McKamey Manor.
- What is McKamey Manor and where is it located?
- Info on prices and costs
- Reviews and experiences: Is it really that scary?
- Here are some videos:
- User questions and comments
What is McKamey Manor and where is it located?
We find ourselves in California, to be exact a San Diego. The location is that of a old madhouse, in which an entrepreneur came up with the idea of creating a horror house never seen before, capable of terrifying tourists to the point of driving them to make them escape.
Screams and zombies are just a distant memory: you can be in McKamey Manor bound, bloody, gagged, tortured and yours forehead may be placed in a snake cage. What if you try to escape? You are blocked unless your doctor intervenes and you find that your health is at risk.
Inside there are cameras that constantly film the traumatizing experience of the patrons, who are warned from the beginning: the experience they are about to take part in is intense, extreme and highly frightening.
Info on prices and costs
At the moment there is no cash: the entrance fee consists of 4 cans and a bag of dog food. Everything is donated to charity. The tour is forbidden to during 21 and lasts up to 8 hours... but there are few who really manage to complete it. You enter 2 at a time.
We leave you the links to the official website and Facebook page.
Reviews and experiences: Is it really that scary?
But is McKamey Manor really that terrifying? Here are some reviews of those who lived the experience:
- "I thought I was dying"
- "I think he will never be able to sleep again for the rest of my days"
- "I will never go there again in my life"
- "The worst I've ever seen"
- "I was covered in blood and grease, and perfumed with a mix of moldy liquids and various sewage"
... are you convinced?
Here are some videos:
Do you want to make yourself aMcKamey Manor nightmare idea directly with your eyes? Here are some live videos from the brave! Warning: they are videos that can bump sensitivity.
Most Interesting Articles
- maldives islands where they are when to go and what to see
- ranking of the most rude countries in the world
- top 10 mafias in the world the richest and most powerful criminal organizations
- the 15 biggest and most beautiful zoos in the world official ranking
- top 10 biggest and most beautiful zoos in europe official ranking