The most beautiful city in the world? IS Naples!
The new president of the French Republic would be convinced of this, Emmanuel Macron.
The appreciation for the Campania capital was revealed, in an interview with Adnkronos, by Caterina Avanza, 36 year old from Brescia, the only Italian to be part of the staff of the leader of 'En Marche', elected last Sunday.
Indeed, when asked about the relationship between the new tenant of the Elysée and Italy, Avanza said: "Love our country very much, for him Naples is the most beautiful city in the world “.
Happy to say the least the mayor of Naples, Luigi De Magistris, who commented on the news as follows: “I can only be honored and I thank him, as mayor and as a Neapolitan. I hope you can visit us as soon as possible, net of all your very important institutional commitments “.
On the other hand, added the first Neapolitan citizen, Naples and Paris “have historical ties, just think of the extraordinarily beautiful words that Stendhal spent when he visited our city. And even today there are traits in common: Naples and Paris are in fact the only two European cities that have activated and concluded the process of republishing water “.
Campania City Naples
Most Interesting Articles
- maldives islands where they are when to go and what to see
- ranking of the most rude countries in the world
- top 10 mafias in the world the richest and most powerful criminal organizations
- the 15 biggest and most beautiful zoos in the world official ranking
- top 10 biggest and most beautiful zoos in europe official ranking