Undertake a Trip abroad, especially in distant countries, with habits and food traditions different from ours, always arouses some concern for any discomfort that may occur, especially in the intestine. In fact, during a trip it is normal for our body to suffer moments of stress that affect the immune system and, consequently, thegastrointestinal system.
To these stressors must also be added a whole series of variables ranging from the climate to the contamination of food and water that contribute to the onset of discomfort in the intestine.
The intake of lactic ferments it is undoubtedly one of the most effective methods of preventing such ailments.
These are supplements, which for travelers can be more than useful, as help the intestines to endure and find their balance in moments of stress and especially when you suddenly change, as happens while traveling, your daily diet, making use of particular foods with which the digestive system has never come into contact.
Treatment should begin a few days before departure and continue throughout the period of stay in the foreign country.
- Information from the Ministry of Health on travel abroad
- How to prevent and treat traveler's diarrhea
- User questions and comments
Information from the Ministry of Health on travel abroad
On the website of the ministry of health it is possible to find information on which are the main diseases that an international traveler can face and how to proceed with appropriate vaccinations, some of which are mandatory, others are recommended in relation to the places you intend to visit.
It can be useful to equip yourself with gods medical kits in which to keep the most common drugs, in order to be able to deal with any health emergencies. Among these lactic ferments are always useful, to maintain the balance of intestinal flora.
How to prevent and treat traveler's diarrhea
One of the most frequent ailments, especially among those traveling towards tropical regions, is the so-called traveler's diarrhea, which can occur during the trip, or immediately after returning home. THE symptoms I'm:
- abdominal pain
- diarrhea with uncontrolled evacuation.
Often this disease is caused by the poor hygienic conditions of the place of stay; however, the individual characteristics of the traveler also have a strong influence.
In fact, those who regularly perform foreign trips is less prone to contracting intestinal infections, compared to other individuals less used to traveling and certainly more predisposed. Not to be caught unprepared it is good to observe some rules in an iron manner in order to drastically reduce the risk of incurring intestinal discomfort.
- It's important pay close attention to the water you drink, always choosing the bottled one, taking care to check if the bottles are really sealed and not previously opened, in order to be sure that the water you are drinking is really the one indicated on the bottle label.
- Equally, due to the lack of certainty of the origin of the water used to produce it, it is good avoid the consumption of ice;
- It is always appropriate consume strictly cooked fruit and vegetables, to avoid taking, together with food, bacteria and viruses contained in the irrigation water or in that used to wash them.
Most Interesting Articles
- maldives islands where they are when to go and what to see
- ranking of the most rude countries in the world
- top 10 mafias in the world the richest and most powerful criminal organizations
- the 15 biggest and most beautiful zoos in the world official ranking
- top 10 biggest and most beautiful zoos in europe official ranking