It is the good neighborhood of the city, the place where important politicians, lobbyists and prominent personalities live or have lived, among which, above all, we remember John F. Kennedy and his wife.
Founded in 1751, Georgetown is located on the banks of the river Potomac and it is the right neighborhood for those who want to shop for luxury in high fashion boutiques at Georgetown Park, or spend a few hours in a trendy but always extremely elegant venue.
In addition, the neighborhood is home to the campus of Georgetown University, the oldest University Catholic Church of the United States and also incorporates the oldest building in the city ever remodeled: theold stone house.
Most Interesting Articles
- maldives islands where they are when to go and what to see
- ranking of the most rude countries in the world
- top 10 mafias in the world the richest and most powerful criminal organizations
- the 15 biggest and most beautiful zoos in the world official ranking
- top 10 biggest and most beautiful zoos in europe official ranking