Es Trucadors, one of the most beautiful beaches in Formentera
Pas de N'Adolf, or Punta des Trucadors is one of the northernmost points of Formentera, and its particularity is that it faces both north and south, giving an immense expanse of sand and rock: a strip of sand that ends in the crystalline waters of the Mediterranean.
From the northernmost point it is possible swim to the islet of S'Espalmador, and from here enjoy a spectacular view of the nearby island of Ibiza.
THEaccess to the beach it's simple: follow the signs and park Illetes, then continue on foot towards Pas de n'Adolf. Parking in Illetes can cost between 3 and 5 Euros: the parking ticket allows both to limit access to Es Trucadors, and to pool funds to preserve and protect the wild and natural state of this splendid beach.
Nursing is practiced at Es Trucadors.
Most Interesting Articles
- maldives islands where they are when to go and what to see
- ranking of the most rude countries in the world
- top 10 mafias in the world the richest and most powerful criminal organizations
- the 15 biggest and most beautiful zoos in the world official ranking
- top 10 biggest and most beautiful zoos in europe official ranking