Palm trees, white sand, sea in all shades of aquamarine and deep blue, beach kiosks, restaurants, casinos: Palm Beach and Eagle Beach are heaven on earth in the heart of the beautiful island of Aruba. An oasis in the Caribbean Sea.
Caressed by a light and constant sea breeze, it is considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Aruba and is famous for its lively nightlife and for the versatility of the entertainment opportunities it offers. In fact, on site it is possible to engage in many activities, suitable for all kinds of temperaments: from peaceful walks to adrenaline-pumping water sports, such as Banana Boat, snorkeling or parasailing.
- Where it is
- What to know about Eagle / Palm Beach: info and curiosities
- User questions and comments
Where it is
Aruba is a relatively small island that is easy to get around and explore. The Palm Beach shoreline to Eagle Beach is located on the northwest coast, approx 10 km north of Oranjestad, the capital of Aruba. It is located in the High-rise Hotels area, home to the largest and most luxurious hotels and resorts in Aruba, including the world-famous Riu Palace.
How to reach us
Palm Beach is located less than 10 km away from the capital Oranjestad. To reach it you have several solutions:
- by car, for example, in a journey of about 20/30 minutes depending on traffic conditions; the cost of car rental in Aruba starts from 35 USD per day (approximately € 31,70)
- by taxi, the latter are not equipped with a taximeter, as there is an official rate that provides rates starting from a minimum rate of 7 USD (approximately € 6,30)
- by bus line 10, which runs along the entire coast of Palm Beach with a frequency of 15 minutes and the return ticket has an average cost of 5 USD (about € 4,50)
What to know about Eagle / Palm Beach: info and curiosities
Among the things to know about Eagle Beach is what the beach has won the TripAdvisor Traveler Award 2019 as the third best beach in the world.
The sand is white and soft, and the area is equipped with large parking lots, shaded areas, cabins and service points for practicing water sports.
Furthermore, along the beach you will find several trees characterized by a particular shape. We are talking about fofoti trees, the most photographed in Aruba thanks to their characteristic shape, facing the Caribbean.
Furthermore, on this island there is the habitat of 5 species of sea turtles.
Finally, a curious custom of the island is that of organize a large campground right on Palm Beach, in which local families take part, during the week of Easter.
Most Interesting Articles
- top 10 biggest and most beautiful zoos in europe official ranking
- ranking of the most rude countries in the world
- top 10 mafias in the world the richest and most powerful criminal organizations
- the 15 biggest and most beautiful zoos in the world official ranking
- maldives islands where they are when to go and what to see