To go in Canada for tourism it is not necessary to apply for a visa if you are a Spanish citizen. The eTa (electronic travel authorization) has recently been introduced, as has already happened for the United States for several years with the ESTA: even Spanish citizens arriving in Canada by plane, even if only for transit, must, before embark, apply for this authorization. L'eTa will become mandatory from 29 September 2016. Until that date it will still be possible to fly to Canada without this prior authorization.
What it takes to go to Canada
- passport valid;
- demonstrate upon arrival in Canada that you have enough money for travel and to have ties strong in Spain, like a job, a family;
- be in good health;
- demonstrate that you want to return to your country at the end of the trip.
The boys and the children minor 18 years they can travel with their parents, another adult or alone.
- If they are not traveling with their parents but with another adult, the latter must show a declaration signed by the parents authorizing the trip (in English or French);
- if the child is traveling alone, he must have his own passport, birth certificate and a signed parental letter authorizing the trip, again in English or French. It must also contain the parents' (or parent's) name, address and telephone number, as well as the contact details of the person responsible for the child in Canada;
- if the child is traveling with only one parent, the child's birth certificate, a letter signed by the other parent authorizing the trip, with telephone number, address and a photocopy of the identity document must be brought with you.
The immigration officer, after the brief interview to ascertain your eligibility to enter Canada, he will tell you verbally or write in your passport the time limit granted to you in Canada for this trip. It is usually 6 months, but the officer may limit it to the period you indicate for the visit.
Most Interesting Articles
- maldives islands where they are when to go and what to see
- ranking of the most rude countries in the world
- top 10 mafias in the world the richest and most powerful criminal organizations
- the 15 biggest and most beautiful zoos in the world official ranking
- top 10 biggest and most beautiful zoos in europe official ranking