For those who travel a lot, mostly outside the European Union, passport is a must. This type of document hides various "urban legends" behind it: we often speak of biblical waiting times, high costs, excessively bureaucratic procedure. Here are the latest news to shed some light.
- New Rules: here's what changes
- Electronic cash on delivery: what it is and where to buy it
- User questions and comments
New Rules: here's what changes
First of all, in recent years the passport application has been streamlined and must be carried out for via telematics, at www.passaportonline.poliziadistato.it. In this way, long queues in offices are eliminated, as they can be done through the portal book time and place to submit your application. The prepared offices they are Police Headquarters, Passport Offices of the Public Security Commissioner, Carabinieri Station.
La documentation to be provided is the following:
- Printed form for passport application;
- Valid identity document;
- 2 identical passport photos;
- Payment receipt of € 42,50 by means of a current account slip no. 67422808 in the name of: Ministry of Economy and Finance - Department of the Treasury with description "amount for the issue of the electronic passport". Pre-filled bulletins are usually found in post offices;
- Administrative mark equal to € 73,50 to be requested at the tobacconist's. This is what is commonly called "telematic mark", and which we are now going to analyze.
Electronic cash on delivery: what it is and where to buy it
The old € 40,29 passport stamp was abolished in 2014.
Before, in fact, anyone who traveled had to affix a bill of that value for each year of validity of the passport. This is no longer the case: when applying for a passport, it is enough go to any tobacconist or dealer of stamped values e purchase the electronic badge (revenue stamp) with a value of € 73,50, which will be affixed only once on our passport. More cost for issuing the passport (total: € 116), but zero cost for the following years, which is a great advantage. Anyone who has already purchased a € 40,20 revenue stamp can request integration buying one for € 33,21.
Most Interesting Articles
- maldives islands where they are when to go and what to see
- ranking of the most rude countries in the world
- top 10 mafias in the world the richest and most powerful criminal organizations
- the 15 biggest and most beautiful zoos in the world official ranking
- top 10 biggest and most beautiful zoos in europe official ranking