It is certainly the most evocative unsuspended bridge in America, not so much for its disproportionate height, below which even the aircraft carriers of the nearby military base manage to pass smoothly, but above all for the panorama which allows you to see the downtown of San Diego and on the other the magnificent Coronado island, a town full of luxurious villas and lovely beaches.
The bridge is supported by immense pillars, almost impressive when viewed from below during a crossing of the bay by boat.
Instead, those who prefer to devote themselves exclusively to the view, will have to drive the bridge by car to Coronado, which among other things boasts one of the most beautiful and unspoiled beaches in the United States.
Most Interesting Articles
- maldives islands where they are when to go and what to see
- the 15 biggest and most beautiful zoos in the world official ranking
- ranking of the most rude countries in the world
- top 10 biggest and most beautiful zoos in europe official ranking
- top 10 mafias in the world the richest and most powerful criminal organizations