Copley Square: it is certainly one of the most important squares in Boston, dedicated to one of its illustrious citizens, John Singleton Copley, a famous XNUMXth century portrait painter, whose statue, made by Lewis Cohen, dominates the entire area on the north side. Many of the most interesting buildings and various attractions of the city overlook this square, fromOld South Church to the Boston Public Library via the Trinity Church.
How to reach us: Take the green line to Coplay Station
Most Interesting Articles
- maldives islands where they are when to go and what to see
- ranking of the most rude countries in the world
- top 10 mafias in the world the richest and most powerful criminal organizations
- the 15 biggest and most beautiful zoos in the world official ranking
- top 10 biggest and most beautiful zoos in europe official ranking