When organizing a trip, one often makes the mistake of ignoring climatic problems of some countries. At certain times of the year it is not just normal rain or bad weather, but floods, strong winds, real storms that can become very dangerous. There has always been a strong correlation between weather and travel and, thanks to modern technologies, it is easy to find out about the various weather sites. But it is equally important to know if the date for the trip you want to do is in the right season or if it is better to postpone it.
So ... let's see what climate is there in the world, continent by continent!
- When to go and not to go to Africa?
- When to go and not to go to Asia?
- When to go and not to go to Europe?
- When to go and not go to North America?
- When to go and not to go to South America?
- When to go and not to go to Oceania?
- User questions and comments
When to go and not to go to Africa?
- Egypt: the best times are spring and autumn, because there are few tourists and a cooler temperature; in winter the temperature does not exceed 20 ° C, with a minimum around 10 ° C. Very rare rain - more info
- tunisia: January and February are the recommended months, the climate is cooler even if rainy; in summer there is too much crowding of tourists, especially in the capital and the very humid and sultry climate is almost unbearable.
- Kenya: here too the months of January and February are recommended, while the months between March and May are absolutely to be avoided due to torrential rains - more info
- Madagascar: recommended from mid-May to October, perfect for west coast beaches and natural attractions and intends to participate in excursions and tours - more info
- Mauritius: from July to September you will find a particularly mild climate, definitely the best time; not recommended in the period January-April, due to days that are too hot, humid and sticky - more info
- Namibia: the winter period from May to October is recommended; it must be borne in mind, however, that in the months of December, January, end of April, end of June, end of August until mid-September the town is crowded with tourists - more info
- Morocco: the summer months are particularly hot, we recommend those from October to April, when the climate is milder. Winter is particularly harsh, the ski season lasts from December to March - more info
- Seychelles: the worst periods are December, January, July and August because they are super crowded and the most expensive! Open all year round, probably the best time to visit the seychelles is autumn. We can recommend the period May-October for lovers of sailing and windsurfing, while for diving the months from March to May and from September to October are ideal - more info
When to go and not to go to Asia?
- Maldives: the best climate is from December to April, but being high season, the prices are very high; with the Christmas holidays you will find packed hotels and very slow services. In the remaining months the climate is not the best but the number of tourists decreases a lot - more info
- Indonesia: intense rains and humid heat characterize the Indonesian tropical climate, so it is advisable to organize a holiday in these places in the months from June to September, with temperatures between 20 ° C and 35 ° C. Due to frequent rains, the period from November to December is strongly not recommended - more info
- Sri Lanka: in the months from December to March the climate is drier, with more tolerable temperatures - more info
- Thailand: it is better to choose the least hot and rainy months ranging from November to February; from March to May it is possible to visit southern Thailand with peace of mind - more info
- Japan: due to the temperate climate, this country can be visited at any time of the year; however, if you want to admire the place in a particular seasonal moment, it is preferable to organize the trip in spring, so you can admire the splendid peach and maple blossoms.
However, the months from mid-May to mid-July (due to rain) and the months from September to November due to violent and strong typhoons are not recommended - more info
- Philippines: during Christmas and Easter it is impossible to find free places in hotels; due to frequent cyclones, the months from June to October are to be avoided, preferring the months from November to May for a holiday - more info
When to go and not to go to Europe?
- Greece: spring and autumn are ideal times to visit this country, as well as the winter season, which, thanks to the mild climate, makes the holiday very pleasant. The summer heat can be unbearable.
- Serbia-Montenegro: ideal period spring and autumn; to avoid summer (too dry) and winter (too cold and snowy).
- Norway: the ideal period to visit it is from May to September: from May 13 to July 29 the sun never sets and tourists can admire the spectacle of the midnight sun.
- Croatia: in the period from mid-June to September (especially in July and August) the place is overcrowded with tourists, also to enjoy the beauty of the sea; however, the ideal period is certainly September, with less tourist numbers and cheaper prices.
- Holland: summer is the best time to visit it; but if you want to admire the splendid spectacle of colors of the flowers, smell them, you must visit the country in the spring months.
- Cyprus: the pearl of the Mediterranean can be visited every month of the year, but if you suffer from the heat and cannot bear the confusion, it is better to prefer the months of September and October, you can swim in peace and with fewer tourists on the beach.
When to go and not go to North America?
- United States: in general the USA can be visited all year round, it only depends on the destination, because the climates range from the coolest to the warmest and most humid.
- Hawaii: even the Hawaiian Islands can be visited all year round, although the months from April to October are preferable, because they are drier, less rainy - more info
- Bermuda: the ideal months are from April to October, but we must keep in mind a large number of tourists and high hotel prices. Unfortunately, in the summer months the climate is very hot and humid - more info
- Canada: in the months of July and August, thanks to the mild climate, it is pleasant to be able to visit this country; ski lovers will find a winter holiday ideal, but beware of the cold that can reach -40 ° C.
When to go and not to go to South America?
- Argentina: splendid all year round - more info
- Venezuela: although it is possible to visit it all year round, the months from December to April are the best for a holiday - more info
- Brazil: if you want to immerse yourself in the carnival, in the months from December to February, you must prepare yourself for very high prices and packed hotels; in any case, Brazil can be visited at any time of the year - more info
- Perù: June to August is the best time to visit this country, thanks to decidedly drier temperatures - more info
When to go and not to go to Oceania?
- Fiji: although they can be visited at any time of the year, thanks to the temperate climate, the most suitable period for a holiday in these splendid islands is certainly winter, when the climate is decidedly drier - more info
- French Polynesia (Tahiti): period to avoid is certainly the one that goes from December to March. A more pleasant holiday can be organized from mid-April to mid-October - more info
- Australia: this great country is advisable to visit it in the middle periods, that is spring and autumn, when a milder climate will make your holiday enjoyable - more info
- Western Samoa: due to frequent cyclones and a decidedly tropical climate, the season from May to October is certainly more suitable for organizing a pleasant holiday - more info
Most Interesting Articles
- maldives islands where they are when to go and what to see
- ranking of the most rude countries in the world
- top 10 mafias in the world the richest and most powerful criminal organizations
- the 15 biggest and most beautiful zoos in the world official ranking
- top 10 biggest and most beautiful zoos in europe official ranking