Boston Public Garden: is the green lung of the city of Boston and is the ideal place to stop for a picnic, a walk or just to rest for a while.
Founded in 1837, is the first public botanical garden in the United States; extremely well-kept, it is very popular with Bostonians who love to do physical activity in the open air, and often there are gymnastics classes held on the lawns. In winter, however, you can count on a beautiful skating rink. For the more romantic souls, a ride on the Swan Boats, swan-shaped pedal boats that allow you to navigate the park's pond.
How to reach us: Take the green line and get off at Arlington Station or Boylston Station
Official website: http://www.friendsofthepublicgarden.org/
Most Interesting Articles
- the 15 biggest and most beautiful zoos in the world official ranking
- maldives islands where they are when to go and what to see
- top 10 mafias in the world the richest and most powerful criminal organizations
- top 10 biggest and most beautiful zoos in europe official ranking
- ranking of the most rude countries in the world