- What is the Bayside Marketplace
- Where to find the Bayside Marketplace and how to get there
- Opening time
- Shops and restaurants
- Tours and excursions
Miami is one of the pearls of Florida and every year it attracts millions of tourists from every corner of the world. Between green palm trees and beaches with crystal clear waters, you can spend many days of pure fun.
There is no shortage of attractions to visit, as well as sports activities and clubs for dancing and partying until dawn.
But if you are tired of walking in the sun and you just want to go shopping, you can take advantage of the shopping center Bayside marketplace, one of the most beautiful and fascinating in all of Miami.
What is the Bayside Marketplace
Bayside Marketplace is perhaps the most popular and popular mall for tourists visiting Miami. In fact, it is an excellent alternative to the more chaotic Lincoln Road and the luxurious Brickell City Center shopping mall.
The Bayside Marketplace makes available over 70 shops that offer luxury or cheaper brands. It is therefore the most suitable place for all budgets.
The two-storey structure faces directly onto Biscayne Bay, with a spectacular view that embraces the whole bay.Biscayne Bay tour by bus and boat
There are more than 30 refreshment points, where you can taste the best dishes of international cuisine, even with a few dollars.
In addition to shopping and eating, Bayside Marketplace is also where you can see live music performances.
Additionally, visitors can book boat tours to Miami Beach, Key Biscayne, Coconut Grove and other nearby beaches.
Where to find the Bayside Marketplace and how to get there
The Bayside Marketplace shopping center is located exactly at 401 Biscayne Boulevard, in Downtown Miami and is very easy to get to from anywhere in the city.
- By bus you will need to take Metrobus lines S and C departing from Miami Beach
- Those coming from the airport can take the Orange Line Metro Rail
- From Downtown Miami there is the College / Bayside stop of the Metromover, the elevated monorail railway
- From the port just take the free Trolley, the tram line that stops right on Biscayne Boulevard.
If you have your own car, you can park in the paid parking lot of the Bayside Marketplace which consists of 1.100 parking spaces and it is open 24 hours a day every day of the week.
The cost of the ticket depends on how long you stay at the mall. On average, prices range from as low as $ 7 and up to $ 30 for the whole day.
We are then determined special rates for those who enter and leave within specific times. The alternative to paid parking is to stop the car along Biscayne Boulevard and pay the parking meter.
The Bayside Marketplace is open every day of the week, with different hours:
- From Monday to Thursday: from 10: 00 to 22: 00
- Friday and Saturday: from 10 to 23:00
- Sunday: from 11: 00 to 23: 00
Restaurants and bars in the center can still open and close at different times.
Shops and restaurants
As mentioned, the Bayside Marketplace is perfect for that any kind of budget and is ideal for shopping without spending big bucks.
Among the shops available are some of the best brands, including Disney, Foot Locker, Victoria's Secret, Crocs, Guess and many more.
For the complete list please visit the Official site.
On the other hand, those who want to drink or eat something are spoiled for choice. There are tons of bars and restaurants on offer a rich gastronomic choice. In particular, there are places that offer Greek, Spanish and South American cuisine.
For a good burger you can go to the Five Guys, while to have a nice coffee there Starbucks e Segafredo.
One of the most renowned restaurants is undoubtedly the Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., a chain specializing in fish and seafood dishes.
Another place not to be missed is the mythical Hard Rock Cafe which looks like a floating structure with a nice outdoor patio for outdoor dining.
However, there are very suggestive interior rooms furnished with many memorabilia related to the world of music. The menus are more or less the same as all the other Hard Rock Cafes and there is no shortage of evenings and special events.
Tours and excursions
Thanks to its wonderful location, the Bayside Marketplace allows you to do trips and excursions, starting directly from the shopping center. Here are some of the tours available to explore the surroundings.
- Millionaire’s Row Cruise: is a one and a half hour cruise that takes you through Biscayne Bay to admire some of the most luxurious villas of the VIPs and millionaires who live along Millionaire's Row. During the trip, you can also admire Miami Beach and the entire skyline of the city.
- Bayside Blaster Cruise: it is a one and a half hour cruise including a tour guide. From the boat you can take photos of the Port of Miami and Fisher Island. The tour is very popular and has 4 departures per day.
- Thriller Speed Boat: This is a 45-minute speedboat tour that takes you past the beautiful villas of Star Island and Fisher Island and the quaint art deco houses of South Beach.
- Bike and Roll: it is a 2 and a half hour excursion with a guide, to be done aboard a Segway to travel the stretch between Miami Riverwalk and Bayfront Park.
Most Interesting Articles
- maldives islands where they are when to go and what to see
- ranking of the most rude countries in the world
- top 10 mafias in the world the richest and most powerful criminal organizations
- the 15 biggest and most beautiful zoos in the world official ranking
- top 10 biggest and most beautiful zoos in europe official ranking