Opened in the 1925, the Bayfront park is the urban park of downtown, full of attractions for all tastes, probably not the ideal choice for families with very young children, as the attractions dedicated to them are practically scarce.
Inside the park you can find restaurants and clubs open at any time of day, the ideal solution for those who want to have fun in the city. During the day, however, you can rest on the large green areas, enjoy a game of Frisbee or a balloon, or still rent a bike or participate in one of the courses of yoga, gymnastics, etc. offered on various days of the week on a regular basis.
Where it is: 301 N. Biscayne Boulevard – Miami, FL 33132
How to reach us: Take the metrorail and get off at Government Center Station
Most Interesting Articles
- maldives islands where they are when to go and what to see
- ranking of the most rude countries in the world
- top 10 mafias in the world the richest and most powerful criminal organizations
- the 15 biggest and most beautiful zoos in the world official ranking
- top 10 biggest and most beautiful zoos in europe official ranking